Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 décembre 2023

Great app! It optimized my pictures within a few minutes and reminded me to add alt text, shipping details, and a few other things. That's all I've used it for so far.

Journaling is Self-Care LLC
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

Great experience with the app so far. Helps optimize the site and identify areas for improvement. Definitely a must try, especially for those just starting out or with a limited budget.

Buckwild Moto Group
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 décembre 2023

All images optimized in a click. I've used others apps before and after optimization got many bugs on the images. This app made the job without any bug.

Bazinga Store
Irlande
19 novembre 2023

Great app to use. Easy to navigate, very targeted and has saved me hours if I had to go through all products to edit. I love the website report generated which gives excellent insights into how the website is doing compared to others. Highly recommended.

syndmart
5 décembre 2023

The products are of the highest quality, ithey were shipped right away, and the prices are really good. I had to message them to check on a product and there customer service was exceptional, accommodating my needs. I recommend this store to everyone.

Donna from Georgia

ItsNoor.Com
24 janvier 2024

Great app lots of information and and easy to use

swagstreet wear

Codot Shoprite
Nigeria
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 janvier 2024

GREAT! THE APPLICATION WORKS SMOOTHLY AND WITHIN MINUTES IT OPTIMIZED ALL THE IMAGES IN OUR STORE ACCORDING TO THE SIZE WE SET!

thelucidlab
Turquie
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2023

User friendly, complete and it gives you excellent additional tools.

Brass Cat Books
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Excellent App Guys Thank You.

Drip Hacks Canada