SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Little Tickle

Love this app, gives a clear report of all aspects of your website and lets you know which areas can do with improving. Couldn't be any simpler. And it's free :) does exactly what it says on the tin, thanks guys! :)

Ryanna Writes

This app is extremely helpful and was easy to install and maneuver. After I launched my website I ran a report and saw that my website was at 76% score, so I took their suggestions of what I could do quickly and within a day raised my Website score to 86%!!

Hygidots

Simple and great app. Shows a quick comparison of our store relative to others and suggests actions to take.

Colchones Jirón

Excellent app. Guided me super easily to improve my page's SEO. I will keep using it. Highly recommend it

Grove Dial

So helpful, thanks for showing me everything I was doing wrong, I was able to use the reviews and bring my company SEO all the way up.

Tropi Shoes

This app is actually very very helful to know what your website is missing and what to do to improve it. I really recommend it!

Secure Home Shop

Very helpfull to instantly see what you need and apply the methodes for real results. Cant wait to see the final results

Vibing Glassware

I used this app to do a quick sanity check of my site. The results are very insightful. Given it's free you can't get better value.

The Indian Organics

Free is good! Thanks to your app, it's simpler to breakdown the internal dynamics of my store.
Visit www.tio.farm to see how we used the benchmarking at our disposal.

nuJava Coffee Company

Very helpful app. Showed us where we were falling short of competing online stores. Made changes and added missing pages and now our score is in a range I can live with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32