SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Petit quelque chose

This app was really helpful in seeing extra things i could do improve my website SEO and also to make the experience better for shoppers. It is free and very worthwhile downloading and running the reports.
thanks StoreYa

Colibrius

Thanks guys for your free applications, they are really helpful and I suggest everyone download and use them.

Zawali

Great to see where we can improve as business and what action you can take to improve your websites SEO.

Discount Station

A really awesome app which has helped us get 100% on to improve our store to make it a 7 - 8 figure store, you must get it to know what I'm saying!

New Kitchen Pop

Grace à cette application, j'ai pu voir très rapidement là ou je devais faire des changement sur ma boutique. Un grand merci

HYDRO Factory

Very satisfied, great details each segments and easy to improve at each. I can't believe this is free. I am beginner to SEO but I can work my own to improve. Thank you very much!! look forward working on it.

Markas Relógios

Ótimo app, muito claro e eficaz. Com ele estamos conseguindo ajustar nossa loja para um nível superior.

My Dental Wig

We just installed this app and it delivered a great audit of our https://mydentalwig.com/. We are planning to use them for our google ads as they offer a peace of mind google ads.
Will update

PupyLoo

This app is very useful to check the performance of your website and this by defining different critereas like marketing, seo, trust.

BestBodyFitness

I love this app because it gets me more sales and more visitors to my site