Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Free

Dream Body Boutique

Very useful in helping you identify weaker areas of the store set up and gives great recommendations on how to improve it using different apps

Great White Gifts

One of the best, Benchmark Hero is the easiest to use app of its kind, & we tried way too many. I found it so helpful for my original store (https://thegoldenstrap.com), I installed it onto this store, my second passion, Sharks. Update: nothing bad to say as I've been using it to track the results of my site optimizations.

Pulse Village

Gives detailed and helpful information on how to improve your site. I learned about some resources to market. Thanks!

CENTROARTESANO

Great detailed report about how can you improve your website. quick and easy to use. Very nice and well recommended!

Cervi-Care

I like this app, help to improve seo and your overall aspects. Combined with other app, it's a must!

Popolare

I used this app to help me to better check my SEO features. I strongly advice you to install this app and check your website. Clearly this app is for free and can help you to do things homemade that for the time being for my shop is enough.

Paper Stripe

Very insightful in reviewing my shop and have solutions. I know where I can improve and hopefully that works!

Kitsune Clothing UK Ltd

Really interesting app, especially great as it's free!
Thanks for making this available to us all and I look forward to running it again once I think the site is ready

Best Healthy Foods, Healthy Beverages and Healthy Herbs

It is wonderful app. The report helped me to know the difference between my store and others large store.

Galaxies of Treasures

This app is very easy to use. It also gave very detailed feedback on my store, with suggestions on how to improve. Highly recommend!