SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Viva festiva

Really useful app! :) Great that its free too! Good reports that explain how things can get better with my site.

afrounicorns

I had no clue where there were pitfalls in my site until now with using Benchmark Hero. Such an eye opener. And they guide you step by step to help you improve you site. I would think I would pay a lot of money for this type of service, I still can't believe that it is really FREE. Thank you so much Benchmark Hero!!!!

Chiang Mai Performance

This is a good app to help show you some of the things you can improve on. it also tells you how to do it which is handy for people like me who have no idea what they are doing

Knockmerchs2019

This Apps is awesome.it will help you to know on where you need to put effort on your store marketing.recommended it`s FREE.

chocucho Stylish and fashionable clothing store

Hello. I just downloaded and launched it, until I can say for sure, but the laying out really surprised me. I advise you to try it.

GT collection

I love this App, because it tells you excatly, what you need to fix to get the best results on your store. Thanks a lot!

Lowkey

Super useful to get a better SEO ranking for any new store. It's free too! Definitely one of the must-have apps for any store.

Mister Mann

I’ve used this app a few times to see how my site is performing. Amazing insight and feedback especially after just purchasing a paid theme.
Mister Mann is impressed! Thanks benchmark hero ‍♂️
awww mistermann.com.au

Kitchen Cutters Pro

Very good app, i use it every day to evaluating my store performance. It's show me how and where to make improvements. Really good.

Thank you.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to show me how and where to make improvements on my website. First time using it and found several areas needing improvement, Meta Tag was re-written and score went to 100%! Great App to have.