SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

chocucho Stylish and fashionable clothing store

Hello. I just downloaded and launched it, until I can say for sure, but the laying out really surprised me. I advise you to try it.

GT collection

I love this App, because it tells you excatly, what you need to fix to get the best results on your store. Thanks a lot!

Lowkey

Super useful to get a better SEO ranking for any new store. It's free too! Definitely one of the must-have apps for any store.

Mister Mann

I’ve used this app a few times to see how my site is performing. Amazing insight and feedback especially after just purchasing a paid theme.
Mister Mann is impressed! Thanks benchmark hero ‍♂️
awww mistermann.com.au

Kitchen Cutters Pro

Very good app, i use it every day to evaluating my store performance. It's show me how and where to make improvements. Really good.

Thank you.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to show me how and where to make improvements on my website. First time using it and found several areas needing improvement, Meta Tag was re-written and score went to 100%! Great App to have.

A Spice Affair.

Good benchmark to know where we stand! and good tips to improve our store. We installed this and another app from StoreYa. Looking forward to the results.

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

Excellent free information! Gave us a lot of good tips on how to optimize our site for 4th quarter! Thank you!

A. e V. Shopping

L'applicazione funziona bene: analizza il completamente il tuo sito web e segnala le mancanze é affidabile la consiglio

Life of Bear Clothing

I used this app and it gives great insight into your websites analytics. Easy to use and is fantastic!