Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ONE DENIM

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Amazing app and its completely free. Gave me a good insight on what I need to change on my site. Download it now!

The Waxing Spot

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I will use this application to improve my business and be able to achieve better sales. I hope you will be of great help in my business.

Bikinez

Location Israel

It is an amazing tool that help me a lot building my store and guide me an a professional way.
I think that its a must for every Shopify store.
Focusing on problems you never thought about, it will help you to increase the client experience and the activity at your shop.

TheSillyStore

I`m just starting up and this app is offering more then enough information in order for you to realise what the biggest problems in your store are

P & M Gear

I am just learning how to do SEO, this app gave me loads of tips about what to do next. It's fast and simple to use, great :)

The Fishing Hillbilly

I use this app to help me understand what I need to do to make my shop better. It is really informative and helps alot. Thanks

TopNotch Merch

I used this app to better understand my online store. It showed me a lot of valuable information that I didn't know I actually needed. For example before this app, I didn't have any shipping information. I didn't realize shipping information was important but thanks to this app I realized it was.

keepemcloseby

Time spent using app About 1 month

I’m new to drop shipping so I used this app and it helped me understand more of what I needed to do to have a quality site.

Bizzy Lizzy

Easy integration and does the job! Early stage still but impressive. Worth checking out and the price is right.

Trail Sports

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

Superduper! Thanks guys for the app........................................................................................