SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 30, 2021

I downloaded this app and it got straight to the point about what I needed to do to improve traffic to my store.

Influence_me_plzz
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 11, 2021

I used this app to check that the seo on my store was all in check. Love that it tells you exactly how to solve any issues with simple fixes and also gives you the reasoning behind. Definitely recommend it.

Oblongshop
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
June 6, 2021

Everything has been amazing. Thank you! Not just the app but the whole system has been unreal so far.

Shop Amin
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 31, 2021

The app analyzes and makes recommendations for all 100%. Supper.
I recommend it to everyone. I have significantly improved and fixed errors on my Site with this app.

miavin
Russia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 20, 2021

This app gives me checklist to follow on how to improve my store and which part of my store that needed improvement. So thankful for it!

Charmed Moonpets
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 3, 2021

Great app, All the steps you must add to it the store to improve it. It will help me to optimize my store on shopify.

VISBELLE
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 31, 2021

Great app, It gives all steps that you must to add it to the store to improve it and succeed your goal.

Harmony icon
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
March 12, 2021

Enfin une application simple et efficace, ça va beaucoup m'aider pour optimiser mon site shopify, simple à comprendre

garozange vêtements éco-responsables en jean recyclé made in France
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 24, 2019

This app is really cool, help me improve my site.
It compares your site with a lot of other sites to reveal to you what your mistakes are.
I would recommend it very much.

Beauty By Razan
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 22, 2019

Love this app. Easy to use and gives alot of good tips to make your store boosting ! I will keep using this app for sure.

Askari