Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SPAZE SPORTS

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used it app for the first time and I thought they may be giving unaccurate results. But upon using and comparing with other SEO tools, not only they were really accurate, but also helped my in rectifying the SEO problems. Really great app for your store.

Hair Care Online

Location Australia

I used this app to make my store more user friendly while at the same time increase its visibility on the web. it is simple to use and setup great work please keep it up.

babiezon

Location Israel

I recommend. It is very useful and it has helped me solve few seo issue i had on my store. You should try it, you wont regret

Elderberry Boost

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great product. Gives a nice list of site improvements to focus on. I use it in conjunction with another free SEO app, as this one does not look at meta titles and descriptions for keyword consistency. If it included that as a feature, this would be my sole go to SEO app.

Camo Nets USA

Working great so far on our site. I love the back-end help that it offers us to move forward. We're always struggling for visibility in a crowded market so this is very helpful for benchmarking.

TrendaLooza

I reccomend this app. It is very useful and it has helped my business solve several issues thus far,

Nogga

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We like Benchmark Hero as it is free and it allows us to view what we can improve on our store: www.nogga.nl which is very important to us to ensure that our site is optimized and number 1 on Google.

After Hours Boutique

Location New Zealand

Really thorough advice, especially for a SEO newbie. Gave me ideas for things I hadn't even thought of. Of course, fixing them is the hard part!

HotelLattice

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very nice overview of where my holes were. If only they plugged them up automatically! Alas, it functions well.

Zamoan

Very useful tool to improve your store SEO, best of all is FREE, Love it... I would love to see more free features or examples in-site of how to improve your store, some of the links does not work tho