Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Knightor

We used this app to check our SEO score for our online store selling English wines. It's so easy to use and tells you which areas to work on, though it could be a bit more clear about how to correct the problem areas, still good!
Check out our shop!

Nogga

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We like Benchmark Hero as it is free and it allows us to view what we can improve on our store: www.nogga.nl which is very important to us to ensure that our site is optimized and number 1 on Google.

After Hours Boutique

Location New Zealand

Really thorough advice, especially for a SEO newbie. Gave me ideas for things I hadn't even thought of. Of course, fixing them is the hard part!

HotelLattice

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very nice overview of where my holes were. If only they plugged them up automatically! Alas, it functions well.

Zamoan

Very useful tool to improve your store SEO, best of all is FREE, Love it... I would love to see more free features or examples in-site of how to improve your store, some of the links does not work tho

LANEWAY GEM

Location Australia

This is a great free app, a must-have for your store. It provides you with a free detailed overview of how you can improve your store.

Smarty Cool

I would recommend this to everyone to have a review summary of his/her store. After the check, I feel that i need to do a lot of work on my site. A big thank you to this team who created this application and hopefully more people would join and try this app. Indeed a very fascinating and top application that you could use to improve your store.

Travelersevolve

Location Czechia

Amazing app, very helpful and easy to use. With this app I always know, what I have to make better.

Natural Lice Products

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Just a app to sell you installer marketing Im sure the reviews are false also which is just like fake news

Happy Hemp Mall

Time spent using app About 1 year

No surprise this app only has five star reviews! great. Especially a new user for SEO improvement, this app gave a lot of useful info without a lot of input needed from me.