SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 31, 2021

Great app, It gives all steps that you must to add it to the store to improve it and succeed your goal.

Harmony icon
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
March 12, 2021

Enfin une application simple et efficace, ça va beaucoup m'aider pour optimiser mon site shopify, simple à comprendre

garozange vêtements éco-responsables en jean recyclé made in France
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 4, 2020

The app is easy to install, and provides interesting but high level, information on how your store compares to the overall marketplace. However, i would like to have more actionable insights, it is as good as you can expect from a free app.

Please find our store at https://freddi.be/

Freddi
Belgium
Time spent using app: 23 days
April 3, 2020

It's free to install, but not free to optimize SEO, pretty expensive montly rate compare to similar other apps.

Zoom Boutique Store
Time spent using app: 1 day
Storeya replied April 4, 2020

Hi There,
The app is actually free to use and not just to install.
It generates a complete and detailed site audit that will give you a deeper understanding as to why your site is not generating the traffic you think it should or why your sales and conversions are not improving.

August 24, 2019

This app is really cool, help me improve my site.
It compares your site with a lot of other sites to reveal to you what your mistakes are.
I would recommend it very much.

Beauty By Razan
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 22, 2019

Love this app. Easy to use and gives alot of good tips to make your store boosting ! I will keep using this app for sure.

Askari
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 22, 2019

I used this app to help me create a wonderful SEO and give tips and pointers as well, I would love to see more features such as a wish list

TrenZnoW
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 20, 2019

Great app!!! Walked me through step by step and it helped my site improve quite a bit. Would recommend for beginners.

Stain Ink
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 18, 2019

Great app, really help on sorting things up. Site optimization is a huge thing in eCommerce and Benchmark Hero gets the job done.
Thank you!

Albena's Radiance
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 17, 2019

Still testing it, but seems really helpful and promising.
I hope I can see the difference in google when they crawl again !

Lasergraveren.shop