SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 8, 2019

This App is just the perfect tool for us. So we can improve our site more. And it is working perfect for us. You can see what you have to improve more. So we give this app 5 Star rating. But if we could we gave it a 10 Star rating.
Rooba Express
roobaexpress.com

Rooba Express
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 8, 2019

Awesome App, it helped me figure out what to do to rank and have a high serp. And it's so easy to use.

Montret
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 6, 2019

This app helped me so much in getting my store, www.zweep.co.za finally making money. Once you get all the stuff in place, eve thing just happened.
Rikus, South Africa

Zweep Procurement and Distribution Specialist
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 5, 2019

This app has made me understand what I'm required to to improve my site. This what I required. Great app.

Bellissimo Deals
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 30, 2019

Great app for now. Still need some work to figure out everything, but looks good! Try it out for yourself.

Alpska Šola Bovec
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 28, 2019

I am pretty excited about the review I've just read from this app. It clearly pointed out the areas I need to fix to optimize my site. It also provided links that I could use/research to help me along. I'm very satisfied.

Flamingo Earth Beads
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 27, 2019

Great app! It really helped me figure out what I need to fix my store. This was exactly what I was looking for, very informative and helpful when it comes to figuring out how to fix things.

What Fashion Wants
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 22, 2019

Very nice app. I got all my questions answered in a few minutes. I will begin to work on these results to improve my store
Thank you.

Garcia's Shopping List
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 22, 2019

The app helped to quickly indentify specific areas to focus my attention and key 'work-ons'. Thanks!

UrbanBiker
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Edited May 20, 2019

Very nice services. Love their easy to use options. Will recommend to everyone if they want to get their store insght

ALVIEVA