SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

What Fashion Wants

Great app! It really helped me figure out what I need to fix my store. This was exactly what I was looking for, very informative and helpful when it comes to figuring out how to fix things.

Garcia's Shopping List

Very nice app. I got all my questions answered in a few minutes. I will begin to work on these results to improve my store
Thank you.

UrbanBiker

The app helped to quickly indentify specific areas to focus my attention and key 'work-ons'. Thanks!

ALVIEVA

Very nice services. Love their easy to use options. Will recommend to everyone if they want to get their store insght

Mileniuum

Me parece genial tengo que trabajar mucho para mejorar mi tienda, gracias por su sugerencia ahora solo necesito resolver todos los problemas encontrados en mi tienda.

Kodipark

Great App. I'm really satisfied of it. It has helped me to improve my shopify store and It was what I needed. I recommend.

www.gizmozes.com

I recently used the app and it was extremely helpful in letting me know were I need to improve, thanks

Lady Janes Revolution

Simple and easy to use, and provides resources and options! Will continue to use for all updates on my website.

Happy Feet

This app is amazing! It helped to identify key items that need to be worked on as well as provided a fair assessment of the store

Old Colony Outfitters

Big help catching obvious oversights on a new web store. Definitely recommend to anyone running a website through Shopify.