SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

babiezon

I recommend. It is very useful and it has helped me solve few seo issue i had on my store. You should try it, you wont regret

Elderberry Boost

Great product. Gives a nice list of site improvements to focus on. I use it in conjunction with another free SEO app, as this one does not look at meta titles and descriptions for keyword consistency. If it included that as a feature, this would be my sole go to SEO app.

Camo Nets USA

Working great so far on our site. I love the back-end help that it offers us to move forward. We're always struggling for visibility in a crowded market so this is very helpful for benchmarking.

TrendaLooza

I reccomend this app. It is very useful and it has helped my business solve several issues thus far,

Nogga

We like Benchmark Hero as it is free and it allows us to view what we can improve on our store: www.nogga.nl which is very important to us to ensure that our site is optimized and number 1 on Google.

After Hours Boutique

Really thorough advice, especially for a SEO newbie. Gave me ideas for things I hadn't even thought of. Of course, fixing them is the hard part!

HotelLattice

Very nice overview of where my holes were. If only they plugged them up automatically! Alas, it functions well.

Zamoan

Very useful tool to improve your store SEO, best of all is FREE, Love it... I would love to see more free features or examples in-site of how to improve your store, some of the links does not work tho

LANEWAY GEM

This is a great free app, a must-have for your store. It provides you with a free detailed overview of how you can improve your store.

Smarty Cool

I would recommend this to everyone to have a review summary of his/her store. After the check, I feel that i need to do a lot of work on my site. A big thank you to this team who created this application and hopefully more people would join and try this app. Indeed a very fascinating and top application that you could use to improve your store.