SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

PublicaLog

Its a easy way for finding lots of stuff to improve. Speed is crucial for UX and CRO. So a Free Plugin for this is great. Please keep it free. Thanks!

Happy Frog Decor

I downloaded Benchmrk Hero to help me audit my site and see what I needed to do for improvement. The app give me a grade and a list of things I did good and a list of things I need to improve on in order to improve my grade. It literally took less then a 3-4 minutes to show me the audit. This is definitely an app I recommend everyone should download since it's always helpful to know what you can improve on especially when it's FREE and fast!

trendyfarmhouse

Very very useful and gave me a few great ideas and methods to improving my SEO. Since installing this app I have noticed more traffic to my store https://www.trendyfarmhouse.com/ in only a few days.

Kat-Fever

Myself being a newby with shopify & all it's apps.......... so many apps lol.
I had chosen Benchmark Hero due to the reviews & what it claimed it could do for you. First Shopify App I am giving a 5 star rating, with saying that, I would highly recommend this app for everyone. Its helps point out your weak & strong areas. This is spot on for perfecting your website.

MideRose

I installed this app yesterday and had a score of 55% which I was so unhappy about but it made sense because I had been trying to improve my traffic and sales conversions. With that said, my score is currently at 86% which is about a 30% increase from yesterday's rating!! My next goal? I'm shooting for about 90% pretty soon. I can't rave enough about how wonderful this app is.

Original Oak Clothing

Great app for finding out what needs tweaking and getting the advice on how to fix it. Must have would highly recommend.

Island Touch Beauty

Love the app so far, gave me a lot a good information in order to improve my site. I will definitely continue to use it!

Southern Sun Adventure Photographics

Great audit. Now working my way through the suggestions on how to fix issues. Very easy to follow. Thoroughly recommended.

We are Nerd

This app is a must have, really helped me with streamlining my shop would highly recommend.

Gotcho Back

Pretty cool app. Worth giving it a try. Just downloaded it about a week ago and so far so good. Give this app a try guys