SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Hello Kinzoku

I was surprised with how detailed the app goes into statistics and what you can do to improve. It shows you exactly what needs to be done. Very impressed.

Graves' Goodies

Great app for someone who doesn't have much experience with SEO. It gave great insight on what was needed to improve my store site. It gave the percentage of the Shopping Experience, Technical Performance, Trustworthy Score, and Marketing. It explains in each section what is needed to improve that area as well. Thanks for a great tool!

Iconic Iconz

I was skeptical at first but I took a chance, and saw it was free so what the hell.lol.. I thought I would end up having to buy an upgrade in order to run the seo. That was not the case it scanned my website for free, and gave some good insight on things i need to improve on. I would recommend this app.

Frijja

Great up with good insight about my online store. Love it! If you have noy use it yet do so. You won’t regret it.

UE Streetwear

Great product. Really helped out of getting customers to my pages. Sales are great now. Thank you for the help.

Fantastic Animals (an Emperius Goods Ltd Brand)

The Benchmark Hero review of my site has been really helpful as it identified practical steps I can take to improve my store. Following their advice I have improved my score by 25%

339 Coffee Roasters

This app really helps us focus on improvements to our site to drive sales. and best of all its free. We will continue to use this app and explore more from this developer. Keep up the good work

Cece's Accessories

This app is really helpful if you’re not too sure what you need to work on with your app to get it to the level you want. I recommend this app if that’s what you’re looking for.

Cord

One of the best apps I've worked with
Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop For Gamers

Amazing All Suggestion From The app is exactly right. Everything about this app is useful. I am glad to have this app on my store.