Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pos-Hardware Ltd

Highlighted the Google Tag was not set up correctly and the Google remarketing. So edited the theme and is now working.

Notsobasic

I have only used it once by now but first impressions matter. Fast, clear, useful. Very clear ways to improve your SEO even if you don't know anything about it. Perfect!

BrutalBones

I am very new to SEO but am trying to learn as much as possible so I can manage my SEO on my own. This is very insightful of the details that will help improve. This is a great tool to get a good understanding of quick fixes and improvements!

TEXVIN

Tôi đã sử dụng ứng dụng và nó định hướng cho tôi thật nhiều thông số để tôi cải thiện trang. Xin cảm ơn các bạn!

Premium Chakra

This app showed me my site's strengths and weaknesses. I know what to improve to help my store sales grow! I definitely need to up my visibility on Google, I need to use some Facebook marketing as well. Thank you so much!

Luna Maternity & Nursing

Quick and easy backed up with factual data and actionable tips, I'm happy with what I learned about our shop and where we should focus our efforts. Well done and thank you.

©madragora

I really like the app, I'm already working on the SEO flaws in my shop. Benchmark Hero helps with everything!

G-Squad Fashions

My biggest down fall was not knowing how my site compared to others. This helped me greatly and now I know what I need to work on. Ty!!

Keller Kraft

Downloaded this app, its rand the report and pointed out good points. Quick easy and to the point. I Like it!

Impressions Of Color

This app makes things a lot easier to understand when it comes to SEO and just site improvement in general