SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

Storeya saved us a ton of time and money. We look forward to using your services for all our product images we plan to release in the future!

Shop Trxck
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
January 24, 2023

Very good app Optimizer, can't believe that they are giving this service for free. Seen some issues in my store and they fixed them instantly. Thank you very much to the Devs.

MackTechBiz
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 23, 2023

Great app. Image optimization worked like a charm! App is easy to use and functional. Cannot wait to see the results

JON BLANCO
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
January 22, 2023

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN SURE MY WEBSITE BECOMES FASTER THAN BEFORE, SO I ADVCE SORE OWNER TO USE THIS APP

ArenaLingerie
Egypt
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 21, 2023

Esse aplicativo realmente cumpri com o que promete, consegui utiliza-lo com facilidade , pois ele realmente comprimiu as imagens do meu site .

Jarvi Ali
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
January 19, 2023

Great Product, They save me 12 hours of Seo image optimizer. I recommend this product to everyone. .

Actos
Romania
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 18, 2023

É perfeita.. consegui que a minha loja online ficasse bem melhor! Ainda tenho que aperfeiçoar algumas coisas mas tenho quase 100%

CPGadget
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 17, 2023

Por enquanto, tudo ok com o app. Consegui otimizar o tamanho das imagens com poucos cliques, o que acelerou a velocidade do site.

porvc
Brazil
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 17, 2023

App molto utile per l'ottimizzazione S.E.O. delle immagini la consiglio per valutare le immaggini utilizzate sul sito

All For Pet
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 16, 2023

This app helped me resize my images. I am glad it did so my website moves a little faster. and I think.

ICE TRAY