SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 21, 2019

Great app for someone who doesn't have much experience with SEO. It gave great insight on what was needed to improve my store site. It gave the percentage of the Shopping Experience, Technical Performance, Trustworthy Score, and Marketing. It explains in each section what is needed to improve that area as well. Thanks for a great tool!

Graves' Goodies
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 20, 2019

I was skeptical at first but I took a chance, and saw it was free so what the hell.lol.. I thought I would end up having to buy an upgrade in order to run the seo. That was not the case it scanned my website for free, and gave some good insight on things i need to improve on. I would recommend this app.

Iconic Iconz
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 19, 2019

Great up with good insight about my online store. Love it! If you have noy use it yet do so. You won’t regret it.

Frijja
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 18, 2019

Great product. Really helped out of getting customers to my pages. Sales are great now. Thank you for the help.

UE Streetwear
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 17, 2019

The Benchmark Hero review of my site has been really helpful as it identified practical steps I can take to improve my store. Following their advice I have improved my score by 25%

Fantastic Animals (an Emperius Goods Ltd Brand)
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 13, 2019

This app really helps us focus on improvements to our site to drive sales. and best of all its free. We will continue to use this app and explore more from this developer. Keep up the good work

339 Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 2, 2019

This app is really helpful if you’re not too sure what you need to work on with your app to get it to the level you want. I recommend this app if that’s what you’re looking for.

Cece's Accessories
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 31, 2018

One of the best apps I've worked with
Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cord
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 25, 2018

Amazing All Suggestion From The app is exactly right. Everything about this app is useful. I am glad to have this app on my store.

Shop For Gamers
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 24, 2018

I used it app for the first time and I thought they may be giving unaccurate results. But upon using and comparing with other SEO tools, not only they were really accurate, but also helped my in rectifying the SEO problems. Really great app for your store.

SPAZE SPORTS