SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

TrendaLooza

I reccomend this app. It is very useful and it has helped my business solve several issues thus far,

Nogga

We like Benchmark Hero as it is free and it allows us to view what we can improve on our store: www.nogga.nl which is very important to us to ensure that our site is optimized and number 1 on Google.

After Hours Boutique

Really thorough advice, especially for a SEO newbie. Gave me ideas for things I hadn't even thought of. Of course, fixing them is the hard part!

HotelLattice

Very nice overview of where my holes were. If only they plugged them up automatically! Alas, it functions well.

Zamoan

Very useful tool to improve your store SEO, best of all is FREE, Love it... I would love to see more free features or examples in-site of how to improve your store, some of the links does not work tho

LANEWAY GEM

This is a great free app, a must-have for your store. It provides you with a free detailed overview of how you can improve your store.

Smarty Cool

I would recommend this to everyone to have a review summary of his/her store. After the check, I feel that i need to do a lot of work on my site. A big thank you to this team who created this application and hopefully more people would join and try this app. Indeed a very fascinating and top application that you could use to improve your store.

Travelersevolve

Amazing app, very helpful and easy to use. With this app I always know, what I have to make better.

Happy Hemp Mall

No surprise this app only has five star reviews! great. Especially a new user for SEO improvement, this app gave a lot of useful info without a lot of input needed from me.

Rush On Down

Wow, this App is so useful.... If there is ONE App out there that is really worth getting, then THIS IS IT!
If your not sure what it is to improve on your site........ this looks at your site and tells you.
Maybe you know what needs improving, but not sure how to go about it...... this tells you that too.
A real worth while App.