SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 12, 2023

Die Bild Optimierung ging schnell und unkompliziert. Ich bin super zufrieden und kann weiter empfehlen.

Ladenxl
Germany
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
January 12, 2023

Really good app. Saved my hours of work. Totally recommended to all of you search to optimize there bunch of images.

Shippex Store
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
January 11, 2023

Great app gave lots of info and cut down the sizes of images a great find I would highly recommend it

Kim's Tees Totes
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 11, 2023

Its rather cool as for me. I'm a begginer in SEO, So this app saved for me a lot of my worktime. Thanks

Leather Hat
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
January 10, 2023

Optimizaron las imagenes y el reporte general nos ayudo a mejorar nuestro sitio en Internet. Muchas gracias!

SierraCo
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 9, 2023

I just started using it and it is very user friendly and easy to use, I think that it will be very helpful for my store speed

AnimePhysique
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 9, 2023

Espectacular aplicación, en su versión gratis ya te entrega valor como si fuera de pago. Felicitaciones a los desarrolladores

Garüskin
Chile
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 7, 2023

Corrigieron las imágenes en unos minutos y sin coste. lo recomiendo.
muchas gracias#############################

diavole
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 7, 2023

this app is amazing everything you need for SEO for FREE. Optimized all my pictures, and told me exactly what to fix. I recommend for everyone

McKLauer's Gift Shop
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
January 6, 2023

great app that saved me hours of time resizing images. haven't had a chance to get into the other aspects yet but so far great app.

Honeybear Handcrafted