SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Woof!

Another example of a fee App available at shopify. I guess in the back of my mind I was thinking it would be great to get some 3rd party feedback on my first store. You can get it from friends and family, but really doesn't seem to hold the weight. Then I was made aware of this great App that does just that, quality product, thanks.

Shepherd's Fashions

So far the attention and support have been great! The audit and follow up has given me confidence to go to the next level and try this out. The audit was very positive and made sense. Easily laid out and credible.

Beasties Clothing

Very clever and very helpful. The app revealed my sites weaknesses. Starting a site with this information makes it easy to make the improvements needed to develop a store. Great app. Great support.

Get*Hype*Style

I used this app to see what I was missing before launching my store. Points u in the right direction for optimization of store SEO

Dumux

I used this app and it is very useful. I recommend it to everyone who wants growth the business. Thank you

Spread Great Vibes

This app is spot on! Why can't everything about setting up a shop be this clear and helpful? What a terrific way to check for weaknesses and map out the next steps in the journey.

Walmel

Very helpful. The app revealed weakness in the set up of the online store. With this information, I shall make the improvements needed.

KENZA & CO

Perfect. Thank you!
Free application that allowed me to know how to optimize my website. I recommend it 100%. Thank you very much to the entire storeYa team.

Petit quelque chose

This app was really helpful in seeing extra things i could do improve my website SEO and also to make the experience better for shoppers. It is free and very worthwhile downloading and running the reports.
thanks StoreYa

Colibrius

Thanks guys for your free applications, they are really helpful and I suggest everyone download and use them.