SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Oof! Coffee by The Oof! Company Limited

Great app, have not fully utilised it to it's full capabilities but it seems pretty intuitive enough. Thank you for keeping this free, appreciate it!

Indish Design Shop

Very useful app to focus you on what needs to be done on your site. And it's free so thank you very much.

Pipers Pier

I love this app! It helped me understand where my store needed improvement so it made it a lot easier to start making those changes and saving me loads of time! Thank you!

UltraOrigin

The app really helped me. I really like how it can see every little improvement that you need to do.

Sensationally Fabulous

This app is fantastic love it helps you understand where your store is at with SEO easy to use everything is easy to understand and fix A++++++

Little Tickle

Love this app, gives a clear report of all aspects of your website and lets you know which areas can do with improving. Couldn't be any simpler. And it's free :) does exactly what it says on the tin, thanks guys! :)

Ryanna Writes

This app is extremely helpful and was easy to install and maneuver. After I launched my website I ran a report and saw that my website was at 76% score, so I took their suggestions of what I could do quickly and within a day raised my Website score to 86%!!

Hygidots

Simple and great app. Shows a quick comparison of our store relative to others and suggests actions to take.

Colchones Jirón

Excellent app. Guided me super easily to improve my page's SEO. I will keep using it. Highly recommend it

Grove Dial

So helpful, thanks for showing me everything I was doing wrong, I was able to use the reviews and bring my company SEO all the way up.