SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Tropi Shoes

This app is actually very very helful to know what your website is missing and what to do to improve it. I really recommend it!

Secure Home Shop

Very helpfull to instantly see what you need and apply the methodes for real results. Cant wait to see the final results

Vibing Glassware

I used this app to do a quick sanity check of my site. The results are very insightful. Given it's free you can't get better value.

The Indian Organics

Free is good! Thanks to your app, it's simpler to breakdown the internal dynamics of my store.
Visit www.tio.farm to see how we used the benchmarking at our disposal.

nuJava Coffee Company

Very helpful app. Showed us where we were falling short of competing online stores. Made changes and added missing pages and now our score is in a range I can live with.

The Coffee Shopping Network

This app is very insightful. Helping me improve my store. I look forward to using it in the days and weeks ahead!

Express-shopping

Very insightful. Im going to try and fix some of the issues that it pointed to, im very hopeful to start seeing a positive change. Good app.

SOMA’S CANDLES

It’s really good up to make improvements to your store. Im Recommending this up for who ever wants to improve their store

Afterglow London

I am just starting out with my first website AfterglowLondon.com and I found this free app extremely helpful to perform the first review of my site's SEO performance. The app's SEO report provided numerous insights of ways I can improve my site, which I was not aware of. This is great since I could not afford the other paid apps, until my business grows and I have more income.
Thanks.

Mini Console Game

The SEO tool is very powerful. It tells you what you need to improve in your store. I recommend this toll.