SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

PoooliPrint™

I did use this app to check my website reputation and it seems pretty reliable, Thanks for providing this type of tool!

Contour fitbits

gave me a better insight marketing and confidence I was heading in the right direction.. thank you!

Dianne Bartlett Art

Simple and informative! I recommend adding this app to get a clear, productive to-do list to make your store the best it can be.

Wattcodes

Thanks to this, I can now improve my SEO to my website and drive more traffic. Benchmark Hero is helps you achieve the maximum potential of your website

Koraa

I used this app for my website and oh boy its a life changing thing. I would highly recommend it for SEO.

EssenceHempOil

Used this app to make improvements to my site, I like the way it highlights areas that require work. Would highly recommend.

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

Excellent customers service,great app ,a must have for any start up ,super quick response from the team
www.barknpaws.net

Eritime

Honestly you are the best, at least i now know where i need to improve my store. I highly recommend your service to others out there especially beginners. This is WOW service indeed.

A Horizon Dawn

User friendly, not complicated, easy to follow instructions and rapid response to recommended update

Grace of Design

The app was easy to install and ready to use fairly quickly. It provided great, thorough insight on missed opportunities to boost customer purchases and ways to improve traffic. I definitely will continue using it.