SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Galaxies of Treasures

This app is very easy to use. It also gave very detailed feedback on my store, with suggestions on how to improve. Highly recommend!

Classic Glam Boutique LLC

I love this app, it helps my store by letting me know what I need in order to succeed. This will keep you in track of how your store is performing. I’m so happy and please with this app, I really recommend it to any store owner.

Simply Kickx

Once I got this app I thought it would be useless. However, I have come to realise that every business needs this app as a good type of checklist. Vital.

Crystal Teeth

Awesome app, awesome reports. I really got some great advice on some things I had never heard before.

The Lux Men

just awesome, love the app. Very helpful. It shows your store's statistics and provides with important information!!

Kharmastudios

I am getting ready to launch my first shopify store and couldn’t have done it without benchmark. I loved that the app could run diagnostics on my page and report back to me, where I could improve, what I was doing well and then giving me feedback and clear how-to, directions. I will definitely continue to use benchmark hero. If you’re new to e-commerce or just need to check in, I highly recommend this app!

ONE DENIM

Amazing app and its completely free. Gave me a good insight on what I need to change on my site. Download it now!

The Waxing Spot

I will use this application to improve my business and be able to achieve better sales. I hope you will be of great help in my business.

Bikinez

It is an amazing tool that help me a lot building my store and guide me an a professional way.
I think that its a must for every Shopify store.
Focusing on problems you never thought about, it will help you to increase the client experience and the activity at your shop.

TheSillyStore

I`m just starting up and this app is offering more then enough information in order for you to realise what the biggest problems in your store are