SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Beauty By Razan

This app is really cool, help me improve my site.
It compares your site with a lot of other sites to reveal to you what your mistakes are.
I would recommend it very much.

Askari

Love this app. Easy to use and gives alot of good tips to make your store boosting ! I will keep using this app for sure.

TrenZnoW

I used this app to help me create a wonderful SEO and give tips and pointers as well, I would love to see more features such as a wish list

Stain Ink

Great app!!! Walked me through step by step and it helped my site improve quite a bit. Would recommend for beginners.

Albena's Radiance

Great app, really help on sorting things up. Site optimization is a huge thing in eCommerce and Benchmark Hero gets the job done.
Thank you!

Lasergraveren.shop

Still testing it, but seems really helpful and promising.
I hope I can see the difference in google when they crawl again !

Uprissance

This app is a great guide to help improve your business all around. For anyone looking for guidance on where to improve SEO, I recommend Benchmark

FKN Gym Wear

Very helpful app and very easy. Basically one click and you have your report with detailed information.

Avo Slice

Really like this app. As someone who is starting out in ecommerce I found that this site audit app is a lot more user friendly than others and spells out how to fix your mistakes a lot easier than others. For example using another app I was only able to move up 1 grade as I didn't understand what it wanted me to do properly - using this app I went from getting a 53% mark to an 83% with about an hours worth of work and should be able to push past 90% once I start marketing more. Great app.

VdM Atelier

Nos ha servido como referencia de lo que teníamos que mejorar y hemos podido comprobar que efectivamente nos mejoraba los resultados, recomendable y gratis.