Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Cat's Pajamas PaperArts

If I could give zero stars, I would. I optimized the image files and on the product storefront the images were all broken links. I tried to restore the originals, but it didn't do it and links are still broken. I contacted support and I have not be emailed back on how to fix this. If I ever hear back, I will try to amend this review, but right now my site is down and I am losing sales

June 7, 2022

Dear Alma,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our app.
From our end, we see that you optimized all of your images and then decided to restore them. Your site is live and looks well.
You are welcome to reply to the email we sent you, we'll be happy to hear back from you.

NotOnlyPolo

Don't use this app, installed it and it made an error on the store and caused the whole site to be damaged and customers couldn't order. Ruined our revenue and reputation.

May 26, 2022

The issue you encountered was caused by a different app that is not related to us.
We were happy to help you and see that once you removed that app (which is not related to our company) the issue was immediately resolved.
Our app does not have the ability to edit themes or any pages on our clients' sites.

Handmade In Conifer

This app doesn't do SEO analysis, which is what I expected given the title of the app. The info it tells you could be written in a one page blog posting about what you should think of doing to increase conversion. There is no reason needed to run an "analytics" app to get this kind of information and act on it.

Natural Lice Products

Just a app to sell you installer marketing Im sure the reviews are false also which is just like fake news