SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 26, 2023

It saves time and maintains the quality of image. I love that it is user friendly and I can find my way around it

Boost by Design
Kenya
January 26, 2023

So easy to use and so effective. Resized my images in a few clicks saving me 51 hours on what it would have taken manually

Belle Divino
January 26, 2023

An all in one page speed optimisation tool. I needed to speed up my website perfomance especially on mobile. This app does what it says.

SavoryNation
Romania
January 25, 2023

I just love it. I use it in multiple store and think it is one of the best SEO app in the Shopify store.

EBEPEX
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 25, 2023

StoreYa took my Store speed up 20% On top of that they saved 35 hours of work by using their app. I am quite please.

Butterfly Dreamz
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 25, 2023

its a great way to optimize in just few clicks, using the free version. Started using it to improve site efficiency

Navraee By Jaipur Jewels Shop
India
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
January 24, 2023

Storeya saved us a ton of time and money. We look forward to using your services for all our product images we plan to release in the future!

Shop Trxck
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
January 24, 2023

Very good app Optimizer, can't believe that they are giving this service for free. Seen some issues in my store and they fixed them instantly. Thank you very much to the Devs.

MackTechBiz
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 23, 2023

Great app. Image optimization worked like a charm! App is easy to use and functional. Cannot wait to see the results

JON BLANCO
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
January 22, 2023

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN SURE MY WEBSITE BECOMES FASTER THAN BEFORE, SO I ADVCE SORE OWNER TO USE THIS APP

ArenaLingerie