Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

zrizi toys

Location Israel

Just installed hope that will make the work.
The app look nice and easy to use.
The app gives you alot of info about your site

Love2Bake Philippines

Location Philippines

As a free app, it does a lot of good. It helped me optimize images and track issues where I can optimize my website more.

TravelApparel

Location Bahrain
Time spent using app 17 minutes

I am working on my store, i am very new in this business and this app just made it easier for me to improve on every aspect of the store. Thank you

v3xpressions

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I am a new store owner and needed lots of help with SEO before launching. Benchmark saved me 6 hours by reducing my images to the recommended size!

toyscardsnbikes.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

sounds good. was able to optimize all of my images and allow my site to be sped up even more... thanks storeya

Designs By R.G. Marie

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I am implementing what this app said for my site. I look forward to seeing the impact that this has on my store.

Quality home Clothing | Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Quick, simple, free + no impact on store speed :D vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Kobejaes -2155

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I used this app to optimize my images...and improve my site speed. It worked very well... I would recommend it..

Hapiwine Shop🍷 : acheter, déguster et créer votre cave à vins, Caviste sur-mesure, wine shop on demand & online à Paris 6

Location France
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Une application intéressante qui semble bien optimiser les images de ma boutique en ligne et propose un audit SEO. Merci :)

Massive Mastiffs The Big Dog Store

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just used the app to optimize the images feature. Big Difference!! Plus I found out that the shape of the store is not as bad as I thought. Great app!! Don't let this app being free turn you off to it...you get great service with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24