SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

alissea

wow super app it helps me very much i hope it comes much more .....but im lucky good work Storeya..i have worked to repair bad things in my shop and i wait now only for customers and much sales ;)

4ustrength

awesome app... finally i know what is good or bad in my store...I can improve and take all feedback for good!!

Libra Passion Store

Great App!Gave me very valuable feedback what needs to be improved in my store.I recommend it, especially for beginners in this business.

Paws Claws bells & whistles

Very informative. Gave lots of detail which will help me make improvements. Will continue to use in the future

Daniel James Phillips

Really helpful advice given to me from this app. It looks at everything that you are doing well and some things that you can do better and helps you with different tips that might improve your business.

Techworld.

yeah, it is a very nice and practical app! It helps us a lot, even if we don`t understand anything about I.T. so, I recommend it!

DERNIER CRI

Very glad I came across this app. I have been wondering how to get some information about my store and they answered my questions and more. The information is very useful and I'm glad that I can refresh the app after making improvements.

Yoga Fiend

As a new business owner this is a very powerful tool. I just started using this app and have already corrected my website based on the recommended suggestions. Thank you!

Global Pet Accessories

For a free app, Benchmark Hero is a real gift (pun intended).
It sets the bar for our website and makes it very easy to see what we're doing right and what we need to improve PLUS we can refresh the report as we make corrections.
Simple to use, clear and valuable suggestions that really help our business.
I would highly recommend the Benchmark Hero app.
Every business should be using it. It truly deserves our 5 star rating.

Skate to Save

FANTASTIC. Opened my eyes to problems i didnt even know I had AND showed me easily how to fix things! Great in keeping track of what areas you need work on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20