SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

OurWorld.boutique

Application pratique qui vous indique ou votre site à des problème de Référencement.

Très bonne journée

Eco Natural Wellness

This is a real easy tool that will give you a quick overview of the health your site. I didn't realize i was missing my Contact Us page on my site and this tool helped me tremendously. Now I know my site will be Index properly. Thanks!

Cervilieve™️ Care Store

This app is really helpful ! Helps you see what’s you can improve to be successful! Totally recommend !

Faith Hand

I used this app to see the score of my website and what are the issues. SEO Site Audit gave me clear info on what's wrong and where i should improve. I appreciate that!

NIGEL MARK

Great app! The reports that it provides truly gives us a benchmark and guide for us to through improving our store in the following areas: "Business, Marketing, Shopping Experience and Technical." Thank You!
nigelmark.com

ToutousShop

De très bonne explication, une analyse rapide du site et des solution apporter pour une amélioration.

FancyButFunctional

This tool helped me a lot, discovering stuff I didn't even know about but was still necessary. Thanks!

LunoxNaturals

Great! I recommend! Helped me out a lot figuring out what to do to make my shop more efficient. My site is a lot better now and has everything I need!

Stockhill Designs

This app is a MUST and one I regularly use to check my progress on developing my store. The feedback is priceless and the fact its free is just amazing. Everyone should get this app.

LK’s Boutique

Thank so much for creating this app! It has been very helpful! I love that I get to see where I need to improve. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26