SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Alidasa

Great app ! very detailed review and very easy to use. Highly recommended for beginners. It has given me very accurate figures

naturalcleaningsupply

Easily lays out what you need to fix to improve your overall SEO score. Great app for begginers and learners.

Atelier Gusto

The tool is very good. It shows a clear picture of your shop in an easy-to-view clean design. I suggest it with pleasure.

BODY FLEXIBLE™

I love this app, as a newbie to Shopify its so easy to understand and use.
Cant wait to explore the other tools. Thanks so much !

The Apparel Trove

This app helps me to understand whether or not the SEO is correct and it also shows me any improvements I need to implement in order to improve UX. I fully recommend it!

HouseholdComponents

I am using this app to improve my store, I hope this helps me to make people buy, more than 5K people getting into my store and no sales, is awful!

GROOVYCANDIES

Easy install, great recommendations right away. We look forward to exploring the other tools you have! Thank you.

Urban Drom

Es una aplicación excelente que te dice todas tus debilidades a nivel SEO y marketing sencilla de instalar y utilizar

T For Tee

This is as good as it gets with anything that is free ! Love their reporting insights, soon to subscribe to their higher end paid products.

Country Rose Boutique Tn

This app is free which is amazing inand of itself. It gave me a full report in minutes with every detail I needed to fix my website to further my business. I definitely recommend using it to anyone who wants to grow their business beyond their own capabilities!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34