Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

LA Muscle - USA

Brilliant app that has a ton of features enabling you to make strategic decisions with your business with confidence! Support is also the best I have ever experienced for an app. Fast responses and they will apply improvements from your suggestions seemingly overnight!

October 18, 2021

It's our greatest pleasure to receive such phenomenal feedback on our profit & expense tracker app! Thank you very much for the kind words and always know that our support team has got your back if you ever need help.

Helves

The team at Beprofit deliver a great product here. Delivering education one2one and excellent customer support when an issue connecting to an ad platform. This was in the form of live video call with the dev team. Thanks

October 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing this great review! We always do our best to lend top-notch support to all users of our profit tracker app. Please continue enjoying the app, and let us know if we can be of assistance again :)

NurtureBed

Better than OrderMetrics. The customer support went above and beyond in helping me configure everything correctly. They even emailed me a couple weeks after to check in.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review, we're always happy to help! Keep enjoying our profit calculator app and do let us know if you ever need any further assistance. Cheers!

Nue Studio

They are the only ones on Shopify who provide the whole package. The only ones who are legit. The only ones who reply to you with answers and solutions. I was hesitant between the other behemoths like Xero and co but I'm so glad that I chose them. Thanks to the whole team who helped me out over again.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your amazing feedback, we're proud to be the Shopify profit/expense calculator app that provides you with the full package. Keep enjoying BeProfit and let our support team know if you ever need a hand! 👍

Zone Gears

Update: Was working really well, but after the last updates, the app had some issues, eventually, the team has fixed some of them, sometimes the app doesn't load, it gets stuck on the logo, however, their support team answers you after days, so if you have an urgent issue forget about it, other than that, the app doesn't worth that price, Most of the features are on the Premium Plan, You can get some of these features for Free on other Apps.

September 24, 2021

We're sorry you've had a bad experience with our app and we appreciate your feedback. We've been facing some technical issues related to pulling data from Facebook, which have now been solved.

We set a high standard for ourselves and we apologize for this inconvenience. Our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible to make sure everything runs smoothly and that your data updates as it should.

Stargaze Lamps

This is an essential app for any store and it's very user friendly. The customer support is also amazing and always very quick to respond.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for your great review, we're always happy to help! If you ever need any further assistance using our profit calculator app - do let us know. Cheers!

Lybra Intimates

This is an absolute must if you have a store regardless if it's online or not. Customer service is A+++ I had a issue at 1am scheduled a call at 10am you can not ask for amazing support like that. Now to the why: The program combines you total ad spend, cost of goods and operating expenses to determine your ROI. This has allowed me to make adjustments to my inventory and prices. It syncs to Aliexpress and other DS companies. You really need this program in your business. The success of your business is in the numbers. You need this best investment ever.

September 6, 2021

We couldn't have said it better..eCommerce success starts with knowing your numbers. Thanks for your awesome review, we're happy you're enjoying our profit tracking app. If you ever need any further assistance - we're here for you!

Appalachian Outfitters

A great way to track your Shopify store's finances. BeProfit is able to give you insight into the business that just isn't available through the built in reporting in Shopify, and the customer service team is always very responsive if there are any questions or issues.

September 5, 2021

Your review means a lot to us! Thank you for you kind words and for choosing our profit calculator app to track your store's finances. Cheers!

Valyou Furniture

Pretty straight forward. UTMs for Ad Spend. Will help with seeing a clear journey of conversions. Fast Meeting Scheduling too.

September 2, 2021

We're happy to hear that our UTM attribution feature is helping you track your ad conversions - thank you for the feedback! We hope you're also enjoying the other powerful features in our profit tracker app. Let us know if you'd like a hand exploring them!

So604

I used this app to figure out how much I am making, rather than using a google sheets. Its very comprehensive. Their customer success team and account management is awesome and very responsive. I came to them with some concerns and they were able to address them very quickly and efficiently. I am super excited to be using this app!

September 1, 2021

We appreciate your review and we're happy to hear how much you like our Shopify profit/expense tracking app! Our support team will reach out directly to find out how we can best address the integration challenges you were facing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20