Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 2. april 2024

Super Bad Experience. Staff super slow to respond. I get one response a day....

On March 7th I noticed

Theres a huge issue where my products are not appearing therefore I cant add costs. All my data is skewed and inaccurate

They said they have escalated but its been a week and half for it to get here.

Update 24th March. Still no fix. If something happens to your account they are very slow to fix. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Update 2nd April. They told me they can't fix this problem for me. Now I have to migrate to a new app and will lose alot of my data.

PuppyPad
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
17. marts 2024

Excellent.

DTF ULTRA
3 måneder bruger appen
8. februar 2024

beprofit has a good support team but their app is not doing so well. it doesn't update my stats correctly and often glitches. I messaged their support team about this and all they could say was "sorry, our system was down and now its back up" well this happened again so i'm deleting the app. Plus now they raises the prices even though the app hasn't improved at all. The app worked well the first few months i had it but now it's gone downhill. I downloaded trueprofit today and it works perfectly and they have a mobile app so I would recommend that.

RARE JEWELRY™
4 måneder bruger appen
29. januar 2024

I've been using BeProfit for the last few months and it has just made everything so much easier. It's super comprehensive and easy to navigate and the team has been really supportive too. I definitely recommend it!

Poseidon Hair
Irland
4 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 14. marts 2024

Thanks so much for recommending us. We're happy to hear you're finding the app useful and easy to navigate.
Cheers :)

3. marts 2024

This app works very well. It allows you to track all your profits and losses from TikTok ads to Facebook ads, while also calculating all the fees from Shopify in a straightforward manner. The reason I am giving this app 4 stars is due to its pricing. For small businesses, the monthly cost may be prohibitive.

Timbersonic
6 dage bruger appen
21. december 2023

A must for every small brand owner. The customer support team is amazing!

PROLEEP
Portugal
Mere end et år bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 25. december 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that our customer support team could make a positive impact. Your feedback means a lot to us!

10. januar 2024

Top geholpen!

xoxo Wildhearts
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 14. marts 2024

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with BeProfit. Thanks for the review!

28. marts 2024

Auch für uns als Deutsche Firma ist die App sehr gewinnbringend. Der Kundensupport ist sher hochwertig und hilft einem sehr

farbenloewe.de
Tyskland
2 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 3. april 2024

They took all my store data. After answering a lot of questions, they said that the data was missing and asked me to contact customer service. The first impression is very bad. If I change my mind, I will be sharing it here.

Edited:
Quick Note: Don't waste your time

Oyuncakcın
2 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 28. januar 2024

Before BeProfit, it was really hard to track every single cost down to the last detail. This app really saves you a lot of time and lifts a huge weight of your shoulders. You can see your actual profit in real time as well as on every single order. This gives you the intel you need to make executive business decisions in order to scale correctly.

RideKingz
Storbritannien
15 dage bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 14. marts 2024

Your review totally made our day! We're so glad to hear how BeProfit has been a game-changer for you, making it easier to track costs and profits. Here's to scaling new heights together!