Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6. juni 2023

Great app and support.

This app saves me a lot of time every day, because I don't have to calculate all the revenue and cost by myself anymore. Everything is synchronized so I can see the results every time I want to.

The support is amazing. They help you with everything. I got my own channel on Slack + multiple calls with the team to help me setting everything op correctly.

Definitely recommend the app.

Mivoza Deutschland
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 11. juni 2023

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that our app saves you time and that you found our support helpful. We appreciate your recommendation and wish you happy profit optimization! 😊

10. januar 2024

Top geholpen!

xoxo Wildhearts
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 14. marts 2024

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with BeProfit. Thanks for the review!

7. maj 2023

BeProfit helped me to automate the full accounting process of my business. I was facing some issues initially but their support is amazing. They immediately fixed all my problems after contacting and Now I can keep full track on my cashflow.
Good luck BeProfit Team.

Stylify
Bangladesh
4 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 15. maj 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with BeProfit! We're so happy to hear that our app helps you automate your accounting and track your cash flow. We're also glad that our support team was able to assist you quickly and efficiently. We value your feedback and support. 😊

26. juli 2023

Raphael is the best he has a lot of knowledge, and he helped me with my questions and guided me through the app thank you very much and I highly recommend the app

VERSO
Israel
11 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 26. november 2023

Thanks so much for your great feedback! Your recommendation is highly appreciated, and if you have any more questions or need further guidance, we're always here to help!

8. maj 2023

Great app for keeping all of your expenses in check. We have been loving using this app and it’s great for Tax time.

Yard Card Planet
12 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 15. maj 2023

Thank you so much for this great review! We’re thrilled to hear that BeProfit helps you manage your expenses and taxes. We appreciate your support and feedback. 😊

1. august 2023

Super robust dashboard, team is responsive and takes feedback seriously and can execute with speed. Highly recommend for anyone serious getting their KPIs dialed and monitoring the health of the business.

Monos
2 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 26. november 2023

Thank you for your amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our dashboard robust and our team responsive. We're here if you need anything, happy optimizing :)

24. maj 2023

Great app so far and definitely great to see how much profit i am actually making. I spent some time on a video call with Phillip and Daniel and they were extremely professional and helpful giving me the 101 of BeProfit! I will definitely continue to use this app and hope to grow with them! www.getjackedjerky.com

Jacked Jerky - 100% Grass Fed Beef
10 dage bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 30. maj 2023

Thank you for your great review! We’re happy to see that you’re finding our app useful and that you had a positive experience with our team. Keep up the good work with your business! 🙌

20. juni 2023

Great customer service. Gives me a clear picture of both my businesses and the team are working on adding CAC feature I've requested.

Naturyl Hair Extensions
Storbritannien
14 dage bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 20. juni 2023

Thank you for this great review! We’re glad to hear that BeProfit helps you get a clear picture of your businesses. We’re always working hard to improve our app and add new features that our users request. Stay tuned 😊

9. juni 2023

Philip the man, helped me out when installing the app and couldn't see my orders. Thanks Philip!!!!!

KneadRelief
Storbritannien
3 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 11. juni 2023

Thank you for choosing BeProfit and for sharing your experience. 😊

9. november 2023

אפליקציה פצצה עושה סדר בהכול וממש קלה לשימוש עם שירות עזרה והסבר מהיר ומעולה מומלץ בחום

LAGOARDIA.COM
Israel
2 måneder bruger appen
BeProfit 📊 svarede 26. november 2023

Thanks for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear you find our app super user-friendly and our support helpful and quick. Your recommendation means a lot to us!