BeProfit Gewinnrechner , 342 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 2. April 2024

Super Bad Experience. Staff super slow to respond. I get one response a day....

On March 7th I noticed

Theres a huge issue where my products are not appearing therefore I cant add costs. All my data is skewed and inaccurate

They said they have escalated but its been a week and half for it to get here.

Update 24th March. Still no fix. If something happens to your account they are very slow to fix. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Update 2nd April. They told me they can't fix this problem for me. Now I have to migrate to a new app and will lose alot of my data.

PuppyPad
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
29. Januar 2024

I've been using BeProfit for the last few months and it has just made everything so much easier. It's super comprehensive and easy to navigate and the team has been really supportive too. I definitely recommend it!

Poseidon Hair
Irland
4 monate mit der App
BeProfit 📊 hat geantwortet 14. März 2024

Thanks so much for recommending us. We're happy to hear you're finding the app useful and easy to navigate.
Cheers :)

8. Februar 2024

beprofit has a good support team but their app is not doing so well. it doesn't update my stats correctly and often glitches. I messaged their support team about this and all they could say was "sorry, our system was down and now its back up" well this happened again so i'm deleting the app. Plus now they raises the prices even though the app hasn't improved at all. The app worked well the first few months i had it but now it's gone downhill. I downloaded trueprofit today and it works perfectly and they have a mobile app so I would recommend that.

RARE JEWELRY™
4 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 28. Januar 2024

Before BeProfit, it was really hard to track every single cost down to the last detail. This app really saves you a lot of time and lifts a huge weight of your shoulders. You can see your actual profit in real time as well as on every single order. This gives you the intel you need to make executive business decisions in order to scale correctly.

RideKingz
Vereinigtes Königreich
15 tage mit der App
BeProfit 📊 hat geantwortet 14. März 2024

Your review totally made our day! We're so glad to hear how BeProfit has been a game-changer for you, making it easier to track costs and profits. Here's to scaling new heights together!

3. März 2024

This app works very well. It allows you to track all your profits and losses from TikTok ads to Facebook ads, while also calculating all the fees from Shopify in a straightforward manner. The reason I am giving this app 4 stars is due to its pricing. For small businesses, the monthly cost may be prohibitive.

Timbersonic
Kanada
6 tage mit der App
21. Dezember 2023

A must for every small brand owner. The customer support team is amazing!

PROLEEP
Portugal
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
BeProfit 📊 hat geantwortet 25. Dezember 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that our customer support team could make a positive impact. Your feedback means a lot to us!

Bearbeitet am 3. April 2024

They took all my store data. After answering a lot of questions, they said that the data was missing and asked me to contact customer service. The first impression is very bad. If I change my mind, I will be sharing it here.

Edited:
Quick Note: Don't waste your time

Oyuncakcın
2 tage mit der App
15. Dezember 2023

Recommended for any online store / business owner that wants to get a really good and accurate grasp on how their stores are doing. It's also extremely helpful for optimising profit margin and other relevant metrics

Forever Drawn
Irland
15 tage mit der App
BeProfit 📊 hat geantwortet 17. Dezember 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback is valuable to us! We’re glad to hear that our solution has helped you better understand your store’s performance and optimize your profit margin.
Happy profit-optimizing :)

22. November 2023

I’ve been using BeProfit for around 1,5 years now and they have been improving the app continuously. Name any insight you need in your business and you can view it through BeProfit!

Bestie on the Move
Niederlande
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
BeProfit 📊 hat geantwortet 26. November 2023

It's awesome to hear that you're finding all the insights you need with BeProfit. We're always working to make the app better, so your feedback means a lot. Keep those insights coming and thank you so much!

27. November 2023

Every shopify store must have app to install to track all your cost and profit, which can make your business going long term, their UI/UX is very simple and beginner friendly to set it up!!

Aquapupz
23 tage mit der App
BeProfit 📊 hat geantwortet 3. Dezember 2023

Big thanks for recommending us as a must-have for Shopify stores. We're super glad you find our solution user-friendly. We're here if you need anything! Cheers :)