Reseñas (343)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de julio de 2023

BeProfit has transformed the way we manage our online store's finances and has become an indispensable asset for our business growth.
​It really impressed me with its seamless onboarding process and user-friendly interface. I can​ now quickly access real-time data on sales, expenses, and profit margins. No more manual calculations or time-consuming spreadsheets - BeProfit does it all with ease - we are now better equipped to make data-driven choices that maximize our revenue and profitability.

In addition to its exceptional features, the customer support team at BeProfit has been nothing short of outstanding. They are prompt, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist with any queries or technical issues, making my experience with the platform even more rewarding.

Woojer
3 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Wow, your review has truly made our day! It's amazing to hear how BeProfit has become a key part of your business growth. Knowing that our solution is helping you make data-driven decisions is exactly what we strive for. We're here to continue providing you with the best experience and support for your ongoing success!

27 de noviembre de 2023

Every shopify store must have app to install to track all your cost and profit, which can make your business going long term, their UI/UX is very simple and beginner friendly to set it up!!

Aquapupz
23 días usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 3 de diciembre de 2023

Big thanks for recommending us as a must-have for Shopify stores. We're super glad you find our solution user-friendly. We're here if you need anything! Cheers :)

15 de diciembre de 2023

Recommended for any online store / business owner that wants to get a really good and accurate grasp on how their stores are doing. It's also extremely helpful for optimising profit margin and other relevant metrics

Forever Drawn
Irlanda
15 días usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 17 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback is valuable to us! We’re glad to hear that our solution has helped you better understand your store’s performance and optimize your profit margin.
Happy profit-optimizing :)

9 de noviembre de 2023

I have been using BeProfit for about a month now, and so far it's VERY good. It tracks my expenses accurately. As I have a couple of complicated expenses to track, which increase when the amounts of products ordered increase, I haven't been able to find a similar app that offers this feature this well. Tracking your accurate profits (taxes, fullfilment, handling etc.) is crucial and this app does exactly that.

Luxury Grapes
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

We're super excited to hear that BeProfit is hitting the mark for you, especially with those complicated expenses. Thanks for sharing your experience, and we're here to keep making things even better for you!

22 de agosto de 2023

Beprofit is a must have application for keeping track of profit/loss of the company. Besides that it also provides a lot of important other metrics for my ecom business such as ROAS and AOV.

The team is also very helpful and they will make sure any issues will be resolved asap. Definitely recommended!

Belleah-Oslo.com
Países Bajos
3 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Really appreciate your review! It's great to know that BeProfit is a 'must-have' for your business. We're always here to support you further!

1 de agosto de 2023

Super robust dashboard, team is responsive and takes feedback seriously and can execute with speed. Highly recommend for anyone serious getting their KPIs dialed and monitoring the health of the business.

Monos
11 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for your amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our dashboard robust and our team responsive. We're here if you need anything, happy optimizing :)

26 de julio de 2023

Raphael is the best he has a lot of knowledge, and he helped me with my questions and guided me through the app thank you very much and I highly recommend the app

VERSO
Israel
11 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks so much for your great feedback! Your recommendation is highly appreciated, and if you have any more questions or need further guidance, we're always here to help!

11 de octubre de 2023

Good and important app to track and know your numbers.

Vinthentic
Israel
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you find our app useful for tracking and understanding your business numbers. Cheers :)

14 de noviembre de 2023

Very good app. Simple to set up, and tracks everything I need. Perfect

Lyset I Mørket
Dinamarca
2 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Great to hear that you're finding our app easy to set up and it's tracking everything you need! Thank you and happy optimizing :)

28 de marzo de 2024

Auch für uns als Deutsche Firma ist die App sehr gewinnbringend. Der Kundensupport ist sher hochwertig und hilft einem sehr

farbenloewe.de