Reseñas (343)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de julio de 2023

Raphael is the best he has a lot of knowledge, and he helped me with my questions and guided me through the app thank you very much and I highly recommend the app

VERSO
11 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks so much for your great feedback! Your recommendation is highly appreciated, and if you have any more questions or need further guidance, we're always here to help!

11 de octubre de 2023

Good and important app to track and know your numbers.

Vinthentic
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you find our app useful for tracking and understanding your business numbers. Cheers :)

20 de junio de 2023

Great customer service. Gives me a clear picture of both my businesses and the team are working on adding CAC feature I've requested.

Naturyl Hair Extensions
Reino Unido
14 días usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 20 de junio de 2023

Thank you for this great review! We’re glad to hear that BeProfit helps you get a clear picture of your businesses. We’re always working hard to improve our app and add new features that our users request. Stay tuned 😊

10 de enero de 2024

Top geholpen!

xoxo Wildhearts
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 14 de marzo de 2024

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with BeProfit. Thanks for the review!

9 de noviembre de 2023

אפליקציה פצצה עושה סדר בהכול וממש קלה לשימוש עם שירות עזרה והסבר מהיר ומעולה מומלץ בחום

LAGOARDIA.COM
2 meses usando la aplicación
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear you find our app super user-friendly and our support helpful and quick. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

Fecha de modificación: 9 de mayo de 2024

I have been using the BeProfit app for a few years and it has been great. Since Shopify only provides basic reports, this app has been very helpful in allowing me to see custom sales reports and they even added some tax reports at my request. They are responsive to customer service inquiries and have been helpful. Highly recommended!

Blue Jeep Krew
Estados Unidos
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de marzo de 2021

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

9 de enero de 2021

I haven't seen anything like these. That what every Shopify user needed. Their team was amazing. The app is definitely excellent. Thank you Beprofit!

IZ Destiny
Turquía
BeProfit 📊 respondió 10 de enero de 2021

We are here for anything you need

26 de marzo de 2021

I have been with BeProfit from day one and love the app! All my finaces in one place and so easy to set up. The customer service is amazing and these guy's really to update the app to make it better for us. All the time! Thank you Beprofit and I highly recommend you get this app.

Strapsz
Países Bajos
BeProfit 📊 respondió 26 de marzo de 2021

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

18 de marzo de 2021

Amazing service and amazing team. Best of all, the team keep improving the app on daily basis. Support team is great. Thank you Raphael!

AREA HiFi
España
BeProfit 📊 respondió 18 de marzo de 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
Raphael and the whole team are here for anything you may need. Keep enjoying the app! 😎

21 de abril de 2021

BeProfit app has solved my biggest problem, knowing the net revenue of my business! They keep on updating the app to the latest features needed and if there are any problems, the support team really solve them quickly for me! Highly recommended!

Choladeck