전체 평점
  • 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 7월 20일

i have been trying to work with them for the last 4 months to fix this issue but same problem every month.

1) App disconnects from the different Ad channels like FB, Google, Bing. Everytime i login i have to manually connect the ad accounts to the app. Yo will see error on Dashboard or with the ad channel that ad accounts have been disconnected. you would assume after 4 months of continuously reporting same issue, they would be able to fix that.
2) App shows wrong Ad spend. Since app disconnect from different ad accounts, it stops recording the new Ad spend. Even after connecting again, it doesn't pull the old spend and you have to manually contact their customer support to pull the old data.

Basically to run this app, you need to hire a VA, who can manually connect the ad accounts with their app every day, and also manually verify the ad spend every day.

Just imagine the stress you have to deal with everytime you login to their app to deal with the 2 issues every time before you can see the correct data. After that just imagine the amount of time you need to spend if you have multiple stores because you have to do the same thing on every store.

Arbeit Schuhe
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 7월 31일

Dear Customer,

I'm Eden, the CEO of Beprofit. I'm truly sorry for the difficulties you've experienced with our app. Your feedback is crucial to us, and we understand that we must improve.

Our mission is to gather your financial data from various sources into one convenient location. This complex task is highly dependent on third parties and can present challenges. In response to your concerns, we've increased our monitoring measures and added retry mechanisms to enhance the user experience without compromising the data accuracy.

We've escalated your concerns to our technical team for immediate investigation. In the meantime, our senior technical support will be in touch shortly to assist you directly.

Thank you for your patience and your invaluable feedback.

Best regards,

Eden,
CEO, Beprofit

2024년 2월 8일

beprofit has a good support team but their app is not doing so well. it doesn't update my stats correctly and often glitches. I messaged their support team about this and all they could say was "sorry, our system was down and now its back up" well this happened again so i'm deleting the app. Plus now they raises the prices even though the app hasn't improved at all. The app worked well the first few months i had it but now it's gone downhill. I downloaded trueprofit today and it works perfectly and they have a mobile app so I would recommend that.

RARE JEWELRY™
2023년 4월 7일

Amazing app. BeProfit is a no-brainer, it saves me hours and hours of data analysis and accounting. It's easy to set up and It's doing its job automaticaly to provide accurate informations about all parts of your business. Customer support team is also always here to help and their team is building new features very often. Good job

Karma Yoga Shop
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 4월 10일

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that BeProfit is saving you time and providing you with accurate insights for your business. We appreciate your support and we’re always here to help you with anything you need. Happy profiting! 😊

2023년 4월 25일

Exactly the application that i was looking for! I used to keep track of all the financials using excel but this saves me a lot of time and i can quickly check all the important metrics such as cogs, roas, net profit etc. It makes it also easier to detect any critical factors or where improvements can be made. Very useful!

Wecro.de
앱 사용 기간 8개월
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 4월 27일

We’re so happy to see your amazing review, it means a lot to us! If you need any assistance or have any feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
Cheers 😊

2023년 5월 5일

Great app and customer service! Been using it for a while now and it has definitely helped me with keeping track of everything.

More Than 90
노르웨이
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 5월 15일

Thank you for your amazing review! We’re happy to hear that BeProfit has been helpful for you in keeping track of everything. We also appreciate your kind words about our customer service. Happy optimizing profits! 😊

2023년 3월 30일

Amazing product and team! This is a tool we use daily and has made reporting for us that much easier. There are constant updates and features being pushed on the regular which really makes this app stand out from the others.

Vitauthority
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 4월 2일

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using BeProfit and find it helpful for your reporting needs. We look forward to delivering more updates and features that will make your experience even better!

2023년 5월 23일

Great app and great team. I asked for some additional metrics to be added in their feature request and didn't really think it would get done since I've never had much luck with app developers making even minor changes. To my surprise they emailed me about the feature and then in 2 days they had added the columns/metrics I requested. Great team, service and app. Look forward to use their software to track our profit/loss metrics and ad spend metrics with their UTM feature.

BeBetter
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 5월 30일

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying our app and that we could add the metrics you requested. Happy optimizing 😊

2023년 3월 2일

I recently started using BeProfit to calculate profits from my webshop, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with its features and performance. The software is intuitive, user-friendly, and easy to set up. I was able to connect all my sales channels seamlessly, and the software started calculating profits in real-time almost instantly.

One of the things that stood out to me about BeProfit is the accuracy of its calculations. I no longer have to worry about human error or spending hours manually calculating profits for my webshop. BeProfit provides me with accurate profit margins for each of my products, and I can easily track my financial performance over time.

Another great feature of BeProfit is its forecasting capabilities. With historical data and advanced algorithms, the software can predict future profits based on my webshop's performance. This helps me make informed decisions about my business and plan accordingly.

The software is also customizable, which is a huge plus for me. I can customize the software to fit my webshop's specific needs and requirements. I can also choose from a range of integrations and apps to optimize my webshop's performance.

Overall, I highly recommend BeProfit to any webshop owner looking for a reliable and accurate software application to calculate profits. It's cost-effective, easy to use, and provides valuable insights into my business's financial performance.

Vuzozy
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 3월 2일

Wow, your review has made our day!
It's always wonderful to hear positive feedback from our users, and we're thrilled that BeProfit has exceeded your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with valuable insights into your shop's financial performance.

2023년 4월 10일

Before BeProfit, the only time we really had accurate financial data for our company was at the end of the year. For any given month, deposits from our channels and expenses would be asynchronous enough to make the month look terrible or amazing, depending on when the bank deposits hit.

With BeProfit, I know on a daily basis whether or not the business made money. This has been a huge relief. As a manufacturer, our margins are already thin. I rely on BeProfit now to understand the financial picture of the business in real time - something that my accountants were never able to help me with.

If you're running an e-commerce business, there really is no substitute for this app. It's head and shoulders over the competition and gets better every month with frequent updates. I'm on a slack channel with their team and they fix every problem within hours.

Stop reading reviews, quit your endless Google research. BeProfit is the one and only profit tracker. Get it and you'll be happy you did.

Holstery
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 4월 13일

Thank you so much for this AMAZING review! We’re thrilled to hear that BeProfit has helped you gain clarity and confidence in your financial data. We appreciate your support and loyalty, and we’re always here to help you grow your eCommerce business. Thanks again for choosing BeProfit! 😊

2023년 6월 6일

Great app and support.

This app saves me a lot of time every day, because I don't have to calculate all the revenue and cost by myself anymore. Everything is synchronized so I can see the results every time I want to.

The support is amazing. They help you with everything. I got my own channel on Slack + multiple calls with the team to help me setting everything op correctly.

Definitely recommend the app.

Mivoza Deutschland
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
답글 BeProfit 📊개 2023년 6월 11일

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that our app saves you time and that you found our support helpful. We appreciate your recommendation and wish you happy profit optimization! 😊