BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Prova gratis i 14 dagar. Ytterligare avgifter kan tillkomma.
Betyg (4,8)
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 recensioner
29 januari 2023

This app and company is a fking SCAM!!!! Look through all the other reviews, they'll charge you high amounts even if you don't use the app and then REFUSE to refund you and try their best to hold your money from you. They don't reply to any e-mails or support. Do yourself a favour and just don't download this app. AVOID

Super Sea Moss
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 8 dagar
BeProfit 📊 svarade 29 januari 2023

Hi Super Sea Moss team,
We want to assure you that our customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to our team, and we are sorry for any miscommunication or frustration that may have occurred.

We noticed that you uninstalled our app shortly after the trial ended, at which point Shopify had already processed the charge. We want to clarify that all billing is automated through Shopify and is not something that we have control over. However, we understand that this may have caused confusion and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Our team is currently trying to reach out to you to resolve any issues and address any concerns you may have.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help and would be delighted to hear from you.

Best regards,
BeProfit Team

Redigerat 14 januari 2023

UPDATE 2:
Your Dashboard within Be Profit says 13 days remaining of Ultimate Plan Trial. Happy to share screenshots but no-one is replying to my livechat messages. You have a glitch that's taking money before trial is up (as I see other 1 star reviews saying you taken annual fees off them before trial ended as well). Please refund me the $1,152 ASAP so I can delete this app.
UPDATE:
After posting my review below, I was offered a discount by BeProfit to remove the review (wonder how many others they've bribed over the years). Then, 12 hours later, BeProfit took $1,152 from me through Shopify app charges. This is despite it saying on my BeProfit Dashboard that I have 13 days remaining of my free trial.
Considering this disturbing turn of events I've downgraded my TWO-STAR review to a ONE-STAR. Skimming $1152 from a merchant's account without warning is, quite frankly, obscene.

ORIGINAL REVIEW (2-star):
I would say that this app is for people who like to spend money on pretty things.
Almost all the data this app pulls from Shopify is freely available (yes, free) through clever use of Google Analytics and Shopify data exports.
Reporting (exporting orders, working out profit etc) can all be achieved for a fraction of the cost by hiring a Virtual Assistant to crunch those numbers for you.

If you're someone who likes to spend $1000s per year on a pretty app, it's great. But, if you are serious about growing your business (you have the entrepreneurial spirit to not waste money) I would recommend a one-off cost to a Google Analytics expert to setup some awesome custom data reporting for you, plus a VA Admin assistant to export your Shopify data and create your spreadsheets. You can achieve the same output as BeProfit and save big bucks - bucks you can reinvest or take as profit in your pocket.

Pixie Wing
Nya Zeeland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 14 dagar
BeProfit 📊 svarade 14 januari 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we apologize for any inconvenience our service may have caused. We would like to remind you that our Ultimate annual plan comes with a 14-day free trial period, which will give you the opportunity to fully test our services and ensure they meet your needs. According to our records, it appears that you subscribed to the Ultimate annual plan on December 31st, 2022, with a trial end date of January 13th, 2023. However, it seems that on January 13th, you also upgraded to our Plus plan with a 14-day free trial for this plan, but your Ultimate plan trial has already ended.

Our billing and charges are handled automatically through Shopify, and if you did not cancel your subscription before the trial ended, Shopify would have automatically charged your account. We understand that this might have caused some confusion and we apologize for any inconvenience.

At BeProfit, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We would love to schedule a call with you to discuss your concerns and work together to ensure a positive experience for you. Please let us know the best time to contact you, and we will make sure to reach out to you as soon as possible.

30 november 2022

Even if it is a very well created app, unfortunately after 10 months of use I have been totally upset from this and especially from the support. Ι had a problem wıth the total sales. The app was showing different total sales ( daily and monthly), different from the Shopify. So, when I realised it I sent many emails and I spoke to the chat. Many tickets bu t no asnwer. After one week of trying to communicate I decided to uninstall the app because I couldn't find a way to fix it on my own and of course, if the total sales where shown wrong, all the other calculatıons about the profıts were also wrong. After uninstalling, the staff sent me many emails to ask me why I uninstalled it, which I answered of course. They said that they haven't received any tickets on the chat and no emails. They pursuade me to install it again , which I did and they would try to fix the problem. One week after again no solution. And the last but not least was that even if I was their customer for 10 months, the new pricing that they charged me was 30$ more than I was paying all the months on my subscrition. When i asked why was that they said they couldn't do anyhting. So neither solved the problem, neither wanted to. And they increased the monthly fees so, without Improvıng their app and their facilitities. Unfortunately, tottaly disapointed.

Manena
Grekland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 12 månader
BeProfit 📊 svarade 30 november 2022

Hi, Eden CEO at BeProfit here. I would like to apologize for any issue you were facing while using our app.
We are committed to constantly improving our user experience and I would like to personally connect with you and help address anything you feel we should be doing better.
I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope to make your experience with BeProfit as smooth and convenient as possible.

27 juli 2021

Sadly typing in all your details only to be disappointed when it doesn't work for you.
Regret installing it. Would be nice if it did what it said it does. Don't waste your time because you'll never get it back after trying to use this app. Hopefully time spent reviewing this poor quality app will save someone else time.

White Lion Design
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 11 minuter
BeProfit 📊 svarade 27 juli 2021

2 december 2020

Doesn't work as described or mentioned in the reviews. I have tried connecting to all ad accounts and uploaded all the products list multiple times. Not worth the time.

ShopStunners
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 23 timmar
BeProfit 📊 svarade 7 december 2020

Hi there,

This is Eden the CEO of BeProfit. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I'm sorry for the experience you've had with our app.

I've been trying to reach out to help guide you on which ad accounts you can connect and how to upload a supported CSV file (instead of the 3rd party CSV you uploaded) with all of your products' costs.
Unfortunately, we weren't able to reach you via chat, email, or phone call.

Please get back to us so we can guide you on how to solve these issues.

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.