BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 19, 2021

I have tried several profit tracking apps and this is the one! This app covers all your expenses and syncs seamlessly. The charts and reports help you understand your business even better. What is the main question a store owner asks, is what he is earning? Well, this app gives you that answer.

Parvus Wallets™
Belgium
Time spent using app: 18 days
BeProfit 📊 replied July 19, 2021

We're very happy to hear how much useful our Shopify profit calculator app is for your business! Keep enjoying BeProfit and if you need anything our support team is always happy to help. 👍

July 12, 2021

The app seems to do exactly as promized. It has multiple track functions (From orders (You can choose if unpaid/unfullfilled orders are counted) and same as tracking the marketing platforms spent, which is now essential for ROMI instead of just counting the ROAS of FB/Google. Great app overall.

Pawpaw.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
BeProfit 📊 replied July 12, 2021

Thank you for your great feedback! If you ever need any help with our profit calculator app, our support team would be happy to assist 😀

July 8, 2021

I was Helped by Raphael Hyde and it was a great experience! I was totally overwhelmed with my new business opening and all the costs. I downloaded the app but had doubts I would be able to make it work. Right away, Raphael helped me learn what I needed to, walking through all my questions. He even was willing to jump on a call to help, even though my struggles were pretty basic. I couldn't be more pleased!

Customize Your Life Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied July 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our expense tracker app! 😃 It means a lot to hear that you were so pleased with the help our support team provided. Raphael sends his regards - let us know if you ever need anything!

July 8, 2021

Knowing your numbers is one of the most important parts of any business. And that's exactly what this app takes care of. Beautiful (and customizable) dashboard and detailed reports for every financial aspect of your business. I really like this app, but what I like even more is the customer service. Simply unmatched. I wish more apps had support like this one. Thanks Raphael!

ajust Presets
Germany
Time spent using app: 16 days
BeProfit 📊 replied July 8, 2021

We couldn't agree more - tracking business metrics is key to ecommerce success. Thanks for your great feedback, it means a lot to us!

July 7, 2021

Love it. This app is both free and one of my most used shopify apps. Highly recommend it to anyone still doing profit calculations by hand.

Triple Theta
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied July 8, 2021

We're happy to hear you're enjoying our profit calculator app! Thanks for your great review! :)

July 6, 2021

This app has been great for tracking expenses, ad spend, and profits. It also connects to Shopify to keep track of transaction fees, shipping & handling fees, costs, order refunds, and taxes. This app is convenient and sends daily snapshot summaries to your email. Liora and Raphael are friendly, patient, and helpful; support live chat is invaluable!

Fifth and Ninth
Time spent using app: 3 months
BeProfit 📊 replied July 6, 2021

Thank you for your fantastic review of our Shopify expense tracker app 🙂 We're pleased to hear that it's proven so convenient for you! Our support team is here if you have any questions - keep enjoying!

June 28, 2021

I really like the reports and detailed integration given by this app. Makes life much easier and your financial statement exceptionally accurate. Highly recommended

Wizard of Paws Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
BeProfit 📊 replied June 28, 2021

Thanks for your great review! We're doing our best to provide you with the most accurate tool to help you track your profits. If you ever have any suggestions for new features - do let us know!

June 27, 2021

The best app for tracking profits
_________________________________________________________________

Holsper
Time spent using app: 4 months
BeProfit 📊 replied June 28, 2021

You're the best! Thanks for your feedback, we hope you continue to enjoy our profit calculator app :)

June 24, 2021

Great service for any questions I had about the set up. I use this app daily and it gives a great insight into the business figures. Takes a couple of hours to set up but its set and forget unless anything changes.

Retro Gaming Parts
Time spent using app: 3 months
BeProfit 📊 replied June 24, 2021

We're happy you find our profit calculator app helpful! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it 🙏

June 23, 2021

Easy and great way to monitor profits and costs. Great support and quick help on all topics/questions. Keep it going guys!

Drippy Amsterdam
Time spent using app: 12 months
BeProfit 📊 replied June 23, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! 😊 We're doing our best to provide you with the best profit calculator app on the Shopify app store. Cheers!