Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Fidget Widgets

This app makes it so easy to track shipping expenses (all expenses, really!) and saves me so much time. It let me pull my Shopify shipping profiles and lets me make new profiles right in the app. Simply put: a great profit margin calculator.

December 16, 2020

We’re thrilled that you feel our profit margin calculator is so great!
Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you ever need anything😎

Puur Living

This app is a must have for any ecommerce business. It's not perfect yet, but the support team is fantastic and everything I asked for was implemented in no time. Highly recommended.

December 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!🙏
We're glad to hear that you feel BeProfit is on the right path. Stay tuned for updates, we're always striving to perfect our lifetime profit calculator!

Lemon Deals

This is one of the best apps I've ever used on Shopify - I love everything about it and the support is absolutely fantastic! They fix any issue you might have almost instantly and they are there to help pretty much any time.

December 13, 2020

We work hard to bring you the best expense & net profit margin calculator possible - we're thrilled to hear how much you like it!
If you ever have questions or want to recommend a new feature for the app, our support team is here to help.

Lumora Skin

This app allows you to set the shipping price per product per country, which is really useful if you sell multiple items to multiple countries and I have struggled to find another app that does this. I also like how it breaks the figures down by order. Also very helpful and quick response from the support team who resolved my issue on the spot. Thanks!

December 10, 2020

We're happy to hear how much you're liking the data breakdown and deep-level insights BeProfit provides 🧐
Let us know if you ever need a hand, our support team is here for you.

The Ideal Sunday

This is a seriously powerful app that's been well developed. Everything you might need to calculate an accurate P/L has been thought of. I really like the feature of recurring monthly expenses like apps and services. Support is incredibly responsive and I'm looking forward to the data export feature. Highly recommend, keep it up!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for this great feedback, we're happy our Shopify calculator is helping you track expenses and profit margins with ease 😎
Our support team is always here if you ever need anything!

Taboutiq

I use this app to track my profits, it's very useful. The customer service is very fast and efficient. Raphael helped me, he was very professional and knowledgable.

December 9, 2020

Thanks for the review 🙂 We're happy to hear that our Shopify calculator is helping you track your expenses & profit margins! Raphael and the team are here if you need anything.

Qstomize.com

I’ve been looking for a really good Shopify profit calculator for a while and this app is IT. My ad spend data used to be intimidating to analyze manually, but this app does all my expense calculations automatically - awesome stuff. Great that it easily syncs with my ad platforms too!

December 9, 2020

Simplifying things is what this Shopify calculator is all about! More integrations are on the way so you can track expenses even more accurately, stay tuned. 😊

Trends Temple

It really does its job and helps a lot to have clear and easy to analyze metrics. The customer service is very good and close, they helped me a lot. Perfect app.

December 7, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
We're happy to be the perfect Shopify profit calculator app for you. Our support team is here if you need anything😊

Furly Curly Pet Supplies

It's a great app to track your revenue, taxes and expenses. It is able to track any orders prior to the installation of the app, which is an awesome feature!

December 6, 2020

We're so happy that the lifetime profit tracking feature of the app is proving useful! Let us know if you have questions or feel that our Shopify calculator could use any more features.👍

HeartsnDiamond

From all profits calculated apps this one is the greatest for me, I connected all my accounts and I got all the info I was needed
Also I like to check support even when it's free and I got imidiatly answer I like it so much! Thanks guys all the best and greetings

December 6, 2020

We're excited to be the #1 Shopify profit calculator for you - our Support Team is here if ever need anything!