BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Buddify

Location Germany

Very helpful App with good insights and a awesome support team which is very fast, friendly and solution-oriented! I'm glad I chose this one instead another profit-app (and I tried several of them). Highly recommended

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review! 🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits.
Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

Sundried Activewear

Time spent using app About 2 months

This software is very easy to use. Nice reports and functionality. Offers just the right data we need for self reporting / monitoring our sales.

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 😊

Strapsz

Location Netherlands

I have been with BeProfit from day one and love the app! All my finaces in one place and so easy to set up. The customer service is amazing and these guy's really to update the app to make it better for us. All the time! Thank you Beprofit and I highly recommend you get this app.

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

Cush.be

Location Bulgaria

Gathers in one place ad spend, revenue and COGS which really saves me lots of time on reporting. Also there are customizable reports with easy export.
You can actually set up all you costs in it and have full overview on your profitability.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

Sherley-Paris

Location France

Amazing app! It save us so much time and allow us to know exactly how much money we make. Thank you!

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 😊

Knee Pillow

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great to have both financials and web metrics in one place. Functionality and usability continues to improve. Thanks

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Please let us know if there’s anything our support team can do for you, we’re always here to help 🙌

Baby Bundles Store

Location Australia

By far the best profit tracking tool I've come across. This app gave me such a clear understanding of my financials. I check the dashboard multiple times a day and often gain valuable insights into where my weak points are in remaining / increasing profitability. Setup is incredibly easy and the user interface is very clean but also packed with useful information. The support / development staff are also super friendly and responsive. They've happily looked into and solved any issues I've had with my data. I've tried a few profit tracking apps before I tried BeProfit and none of them compare in the slightest. The team at BeProfit deserve congratulations on their achievement. If you're looking to get a more complete understanding of your numbers, this is the app for you.

March 25, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

Changeless Beauty

I love this app, I have a day job so keeping up with finances would be tough. I appreciate the automation - just drop in my recurring expenses and most of the work is done. Highly recommend!

March 25, 2021

We appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you for the review! 🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits. Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

Turmalion

Location Spain

Really good app. Super Easy to understand and really useful to track everything on your store. It also connects to Facebook so you can get your expenses in ads as well.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 😊 We’re happy to hear that you’ve found BeProfit helpful for improving your business profits.

BeeMulberry

This application has helped me a lot to keep track of all the financial things related to my business in one place. Revenue, cost of goods sold, sales, payment fees, marketing expenses on various platforms... All this needs to be somehow sorted and accurate information retrieved in order for the business to develop and run well, and this is greatly facilitated with this application. Thank you for supporting me on my business journey!

March 25, 2021

We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊