BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, finance dashboard & order metrics data

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MacondoForever

Try this app! I like how I get an accurate snapshot of my store performance. I used to have to look at 3 screens to see if I was making money. This app makes it sooo easy. Wished they send you emails.

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

etee by TG0

Great tool. Use it to push reports to my team and for my own understanding of the store. Looking forward to seeing it grow.

March 22, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

ReflectiveBags

It really helped me a lot to have a good overwiew of all my costs and adspens etc. You can add every aditional cost and all the ad-spends of the TikTok and FaceBook are traked perfectly!

Thanks for your review! 🙏
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

Indri Zest

An awesome App. Help me calculate even all my ad spends. I was really struggling to keep an account of my profits. This App helps in doing so very well.

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
We're working hard to make BeProfit the best profit calculator on Shopify.
We are here for anything you may need. Keep enjoying the app! 😎

Sheltercase

Great app, and very well planned and built! I have already used 2 or 3 different profit track apps in the past (including paid options), and in my experience, all of them were always missing something, like overhead costs, or order handling fees (for those who use 3PL/Fulfillment Centers), or inaccurate tracking of external payment gateways fees... This one does it all perfectly and has a great UI, easy to understand, and pleasant to look at. And it's FREE! Not to mention the support quality, which is awesome. They reply very quickly and efficiently. Awesome app, much success to the team behind it!

After Nine Months

I installed this app 7 days ago and it is a godsend! It is very easy to understand. When you start with it you are asked questions and need to fill in expenses that Shopify wouldn't know but mostly all the info is pulled from Shopify. Then you can see in one clear dashboard all the info you need to know about your expenses, sales, income, etc. Maybe the best app I use! Their customer service is exceptional and they seem to really care.

March 21, 2021

Weebot

Best app and very helpful. Thanks also to the team that respond very quick to help me install it. Thanks

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard. Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

AREA HiFi

Amazing service and amazing team. Best of all, the team keep improving the app on daily basis. Support team is great. Thank you Raphael!

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
Raphael and the whole team are here for anything you may need. Keep enjoying the app! 😎

Oluminate | LED Lights

Really great interface and seamless integrations with everything. This is the only app I've found that can successfully track Shopify and Paypal fees.

Snack Town Malaysia

Just started using this app and saw that it has potential to be a great app indeed. Customer support is excellent, Raphael has been great with his assistance to try rectify any issues. And that itself speaks volumes when service is made priority.

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
We're working hard to make BeProfit the best profit calculator on Shopify.