BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Trends Temple

It really does its job and helps a lot to have clear and easy to analyze metrics. The customer service is very good and close, they helped me a lot. Perfect app.

December 7, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
We're happy to be the perfect Shopify profit calculator app for you. Our support team is here if you need anything😊

Furly Curly Pet Supplies

It's a great app to track your revenue, taxes and expenses. It is able to track any orders prior to the installation of the app, which is an awesome feature!

December 6, 2020

We're so happy that the lifetime profit tracking feature of the app is proving useful! Let us know if you have questions or feel that our Shopify calculator could use any more features.👍

HeartsnDiamond

From all profits calculated apps this one is the greatest for me, I connected all my accounts and I got all the info I was needed
Also I like to check support even when it's free and I got imidiatly answer I like it so much! Thanks guys all the best and greetings

December 6, 2020

We're excited to be the #1 Shopify profit calculator for you - our Support Team is here if ever need anything!

Houselore

Great app and awesome technical support. It's new so more features are coming, but a great start so far.

December 3, 2020

We're so happy our Shopify profit calculator helps you! Keep an eye out for more features 😀

Lebeju Kids

Excelente APP, instalei faz poucos dias e estou adorando, conseguimos perceber onde está o problema dos gastos.
Recomendo para todas as loja.
E o suporte é nota 10.
____
Excellent APP, I installed it a few days ago and I'm loving it, we can see where the problem of expenses is.
Recommend for every store.
And the support is grade 10.

December 3, 2020

Thanks for the review!
Our support team is here if you need anything😊

H2O Infused Fitness

This app helps track your profit and ad spend and stuff. Very useful if you don't want to hire an accountant.

November 30, 2020

We're happy to hear that the app has proven itself useful for you!
Indeed, one of our aims was to create a profit calculator app that can export reports so you won't need to hire an accountant.
Our Support Team is always here for you 👍

TFTWood

I was considering upgrading my Shopify plan to get better reports, so I could see my real profit margins easier... no need now. This App is fantastic! I love how it links up with Facebook advertising too so I don't have to manually figure out my margins after those advertising expenses.

November 29, 2020

Thank you! We're so glad to have helped you save you the cost of upgrading your Shopify plan and to give you the in-depth reports you were looking for. Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you have any questions or more feedback. Our support team is here to help :)

Paw warehouse shop

Great application, it basically takes all your manual tracking and automates everything. calculates your spend on facebook google and lots of other marketing channels! The live chat comes in pretty handy as i had little trouble setting everything up correctly, but when Raphael and Amit helped me out it took me as little as 5 minutes to get everything set up. Thanks guys!

November 26, 2020

We're thrilled that the app is so useful for you. Let our Support Team know if you have any questions or suggested features!

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

This app does the exact calculations on profit and expenses that I've been looking for and makes it really easy to export data for my business accounting. Customer support was also very responsive - recommend this app for all.

November 26, 2020

We appreciate the valuable feedback, thank you! The 'export reports' function is one of our favorites also 😀
Let our Support Team know if you have any questions or suggested features!

KaTanikids

Great app! Does all the calculation for me and most important I don't need use excel anymore! SUPER RECCOMENDED !!!

November 22, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback! One of our goals in making this profit calculator was to make it easy for Shopify sellers like yourself to track their finances (without Excel!). Our Support Team is here if you need anything ☺️