BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 8, 2022

I have amazon and shopify stores. BeProfit allows me to see all the financial data in real time including all the expenses. I use this app whenever I need a quick overview of my profits.

Helium Deploy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BeProfit 📊 replied November 9, 2022

Thank you so much for this awesome review!
We are so glad to hear that BeProfit is helping you with your financial data.

November 6, 2022

Great customer service and useful information on this app. Would recommend! Raphael has been there every step of the way.

Slime OG
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BeProfit 📊 replied November 7, 2022

Thank you for this really lovely review! It is our pleasure to help you with your account, and we'd be glad to assist with anything else you need in the future!

November 5, 2022

Just starting but blown away by the reports...A must have to drive the business decisions. I'm excited to have the data I couldn't easily get before.

Adoratherapy.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
BeProfit 📊 replied November 6, 2022

What great feedback to receive! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and the community.
We're here in case you need anything, cheers :)

November 3, 2022

There's a room for improvement, but they are improving all the time. Really Helpful support. Good app, use it all the time.

Lekto Woodfuels Ltd
Time spent using app: 11 months
BeProfit 📊 replied November 6, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your review! Our goal is to provide our users with the best possible experience. If there's anything you'd like us to address, please contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help!

November 2, 2022

Really good support team that makes sure everything is running smoothly and as expected and works exactly as described.

Hooks and Ladders
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BeProfit 📊 replied November 3, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing this great review! We are glad that BeProfit meets your expectations. Keep tracking your profit, cheers :)

November 2, 2022

Really killer app. Gave me a lot more clarity around my profits and where to improve ap spend performance. Great support team too!

Craft Curator
Time spent using app: 2 days
BeProfit 📊 replied November 3, 2022

What great feedback to receive! Thanks so much for sharing with us and the community! Keep improving your performance and happy calculating :)

October 30, 2022

Best app so far to know where your business is heading ! Beprofit features are just awsome, they take care of every single expense, cost, spend...
Also CS really helpful, Daniel took time to present the app, explain every single detail and how you can customise based on what kind if business you running.
7 out of 5 stars !! can only recommend.

Bloomie
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied November 3, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this AMAZING review! Nothing pleases us more than receiving such great feedback.
We're always here in case you need anything else. Cheers :)

October 12, 2022

Highly recommend it! It is the best app to know where your business is at every step! It has helped to fix losses I did not see clearly.

isobel.ro
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
BeProfit 📊 replied October 26, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing this great review! We're really happy that our app is helpful to your business! Cheers :)

October 6, 2022

Just started using BeProfit and truly loving it so far. I've been looking for an app to tie together my 5 sales channels into one analytics dashboard for years. I could never find one solution that would accommodate all of them until now. It looks as good as the Shopify Dashboard and it's super fast. Best of all, the onboarding team has been stellar. Raphael was great, answered every question, and helped me correctly configure my account. Looking forward to digging into my data!

Modkat
Time spent using app: 22 days
BeProfit 📊 replied October 26, 2022

This review made our day! Thank you so much for sharing it with us and the community. We're here in case you need anything.

October 2, 2022

I have been using Beprofit since 2020 and this is by far the best profit calculator app on shopify (I tried all of them). The best feature is that it updates in real time so super helpful for higher ad spend. Highly recommend.

TikTech Shops
Time spent using app: 8 days
BeProfit 📊 replied October 2, 2022

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that BeProfit has been helping your business for such a long time now.
Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you ever have any questions 😎