BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, finance dashboard & order metrics data

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Imperial eCommerce

Gives us the clarity on how our shop is doing and how profitable we are, as well as what is our return on all our ad campaigns etc. Amazing tool

March 22, 2022

Amazing review! Keep being on top of your profits, this is what keeps us going💪🙂

PurelyWHITE DELUXE

Great guy!! Very helpful as well as Raphael..........................................................

March 21, 2022

Thank you for you review. If there's anything else we can help with - let us know. Cheers!

Shop Toddy

Thus is a fantastic App. Honestly I could not do without it in my drop shipping business. What I like best is the Profit and Loss statement which I check everyday. The support is amazing! The team responds so quickly and nothing no matter how complex the issue might be is a problem. I could not do without BeProfit in my business, it's a must for all Drop shippers. I tried them all and this is the best by far!

March 21, 2022

Thanks for the awesome feedback, we appreciate it! If you need anything else - we're here for you. Happy profit tracking! 😊

Lunali Nail Supply

This app is great. It helps me keep track of all sales and add our expenses. It gives you the ability to generate a P&L and see how your business is doing. I really like that it helps me track my margins accounting for shipping, 3rd party fees and much more. Keep up the great work.

March 16, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback, we're thrilled you're enjoying our profit app! If you need any assistance - we're here for you. Cheers!

Zoomlite

This app makes it super easy to get a great view of how your store is tracking. The dashboard is very comprehensive with the ability to track all your costs easily - marketing, shipping, payment processing, shopify and app subscriptions. The various integrations makes it really painless to get all the data in seamlessly and be up to date with your performance. Liora has been very responsive with support and has gone out of her way to get the setup right. Highly recommended.

March 6, 2022

We appreciate your detailed feedback! Keep tracking your business finances with BeProfit, we're here for anything else you may need. Cheers!

Lev Baby ™

best support team ever, Liora is the best ever. i love this app so much and it really helps my biz.

March 6, 2022

We're so happy to hear that! If you need any further help with your profit dashboard - we're here for you.

EverythingBay

Customer service is really nice. I had a small issue with the plan they called and fixed it immediately.

March 6, 2022

Our pleasure! If you ever need anything else do let us know. Cheers!

Unnecessary Things

Customer service is very helpful, I had a issue with app and the features and they immediately called and resolved the issue with no hesitation.

March 6, 2022

We're happy to help! If you ever need anything - we're here for you. Cheers!

Unlock the Universe

Great App! This will def help me stay on top of business stats. And support was quick to reply to my questions.

March 6, 2022

Our pleasure! Keep tracking your profits with BeProfit and let us know if you need any further assistance.

NATI

Good customer service! very helpful !! recommended - and really nice app for order tracking - love it

February 27, 2022

We appreciate your feedback! If you need any help or have any suggestions for improving our profit calculator - do let us know. Cheers!