Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Avant Therapeutics

The app is really good. It has a lot of reports and complex customizations, as the UTM report that is really useful if you are using Facebook given that they're really imprecise to measure IOS events now.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! It makes us happy to hear that our profit tracker app is helping you combat the impact of iOS14 updates! Keep enjoying BeProfit, our support team is always here if you need anything.

The Tactical Revolution

Really great app, since I have started using it, I am now aware of my profits on a daily/monthly basis. Really recommend it.

August 23, 2021

Thanks for your great review, we're happy to hear BeProfit helps you keep track of your profits. Let us know if you ever need any assistance🙏

DOVEALA - #1 THE SHOP OF THE WORLD

Really the best apps to analyze the business plan of your business. Moreover, the staff are very reactive.

August 22, 2021

We're happy you find our profit tracker helpful! If you ever need any assistance - we're here for you. Cheers!

Into The Verse Toys

An absolutely amazing product that is so incredibly versatile. In my experience it beats "competitors" (if you can call them that, because no others that I have found have anywhere near the functionality)hands down. And to top it all off, actual real life support is just a click away with response times quicker than my mum on Whatsapp!

August 17, 2021

Our team is very happy to receive such a gracious review, thank you so much. We'll continue working hard to bring you the best Shopify profit & expense tracker! As you mentioned, our support team is always here if you need anything.

Adenberger Damenmode

Really great app and special thanks to the support team. We have had some technical issues with the ad spend not properly syncing and they did not give up and fixed the issue :) Highly recommend!

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your great review, we're always happy to help! Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance. Cheers!

OHM Electric Bikes Canada

Great app with great dashboard to track profits. Nice interface and friendly support staff to help with questions.

August 12, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we're very happy to hear that our Shopify expense tracker is helping 'keep the wheels turning' for your business! Our support team is always here for you if you have any questions.

Radix Jewelry

This is a great app for keeping track of how much money is coming in. I have looked everywhere for something to do these things with that is not expensive. They have a free version and it does everything I need. I had one issue, but within seconds that issue was fixed for me. The team is so helpful and responsive it keeps you feeling motivated to keep moving forward with your little business. Thank you so much for creating this amazing app and allowing us to have a free version.

August 12, 2021

We appreciate your review, thank you! To hear that our profit tracker app is actually motivating you is one of the greatest motivations for us as well. Keep enjoying BeProfit - we're here if you need anything! 🙏

IslandJay

We actually purchased this app in error. 100% our fault as we were looking for another kind of tool. However, customer support at BeProfit was above and beyond to see if they could help us anyway. When all parties realized their tool was not designed for our needs, they proactively made sure we were refunded accordingly. This company is prime example of how anyone should treat their clients. I would not hesitate to use them in the future should we need their services. Thanks again!

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate it🙏 We hope we get a chance to help you optimize your profits sometime in the future. All the best!

EL Supplies USA

Raphael was a tremendous help walking me through this app even though I had a bunch of niche requirements.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback, we're always happy to help. Keep enjoying our Shopify expense tracker & profit calculator!

Kinky Toy Store

This is a great app that quickly shows you how much profit you are earning. The interface is robust and easy to understand. Kinky Toy Store

August 2, 2021

This is a great review😃 Thanks for your warm feedback, we're looking forward to helping your store become more profitable!