BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 17, 2021

Really great interface and seamless integrations with everything. This is the only app I've found that can successfully track Shopify and Paypal fees.

Oluminate | LED Lights
Time spent using app: 2 days
BeProfit 📊 replied March 18, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

March 17, 2021

Just started using this app and saw that it has potential to be a great app indeed. Customer support is excellent, Raphael has been great with his assistance to try rectify any issues. And that itself speaks volumes when service is made priority.

Snack Town Malaysia
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
We're working hard to make BeProfit the best profit calculator on Shopify.
Raphael and the whole team are here for anything you may need. Keep enjoying the app! 😎

March 17, 2021

This app delivers crazy value and the support behind it is amazing, we are super impressed with it and would confidently suggest it to anyone looking for a great profit tracking app.

Cobra Factory Shop
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 months

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

March 16, 2021

Customer service is quick en efficiently, the layout of the app looks really clean, neat and is user friendly.

Trendado.se
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months

Thanks for your feedback!
We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying the app - our support team is here if you ever have any questions 😊

March 16, 2021

great app, has many features that keep me intrigued. i use this app as much as my back office shopify, has a few glitches but the Beprofit team seam to be continuously improving it.

vapesdirect
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BeProfit 📊 replied March 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! 😎
We're happy to hear that the app is helping you track expenses & profit. Improvements are always being made, yes. If you have suggestions for us, please contact our support team - your feedback is always appreciated🙏

March 15, 2021

One of the greatest free apps in the store - provides a detailed financial overview! Recommend it for any shop.

Whisky Grail
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 15 days
BeProfit 📊 replied March 16, 2021

March 13, 2021

Really great and quick customer service - literally got a reply within minutes. 100% recommend! Easy-to-use layout.

Finders Keepers
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 14, 2021

March 10, 2021

I use this app to help keep track of my business expenses. It's super easy to use and the COGS has really helped me stay on top of my costs.

Burn Pit BBQ
Time spent using app: 5 months

Thanks so much!

March 10, 2021

Way better than order metrics. And guess what? It's free! Also really good customer service if you get any issues. Recommended

LuxBox
Time spent using app: About 1 year

March 10, 2021

I'm using this in my new store to monitor profitability and breakeven daily (I can see live net profit at any time during the day) and weekly. It's pretty good - reporting in a way that is close to how I would create reports myself. The developers at become.co are responding very quickly to my questions and making changes as well, which is excellent. Great app!

Roots Plants