BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Design. Create. Love.

Very detailed. Easy to use. Nicely laid out. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to dig a little deeper into your financials and begin to make thoughtful and informed decisions on your business.

October 29, 2020

Awesome! We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊

HVȆTTCHI

Location Bahrain

This application will be one of the top in shopify apps, it has a lot of Potential, we have suggested few features and they were added within 24rs! i don't think should be for free! other apps charge between 5$ to 15$ for just little features! Good luck Raphael and the team! :) can't wait to see the upgraded expenses page! UPDATE!! Honestly Guys! GREAT FREAKING JOB! No words can describe how this app is THE BEST APP we came across! Thank you Raphael & Amit Please send me regards to your team!

October 29, 2020

We really appreciate your review as well as your helpful feedback on the app. Being a new app, feedback like this is extremely valuable - we hope you like the new expenses page (we're busy building it as we speak!) 😊

Wearabelle

Location Philippines

I usually spend forever building financial reports like this - the app is really helpful because it updates automatically, so I can check in on expenses etc. whenever I want and selects the time period I want to see. The data is also pretty easy to understand. Really neat to see everything in such a visual way.

October 27, 2020

We’re happy to hear that you found BeProfit a useful tool for improving your profits. Our Support Team is always here if you ever need help! 😎

whataboutpaper

Location Israel

Great App for financial optimization and analysis. Implementing was really fast and easy, than immediately I got some valuable insights on profit and cost. I also connected my Facebook Ads for campaign optimization and it worked great.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 😊 We’re happy to hear that you’ve found BeProfit helpful for improving your business profits.

Spire Jewelry

Location Israel

The first app that really manages to put in order all the financial information of my store! The app helped me get rid of complicated excel files, it just displays the information in a convenient, simple, and accurate way. Highly recommended for stores with high scale

October 11, 2020

We appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you for the review! 🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits. Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next