Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Askari

Finally an app that makes what Shopify should have given us long time ago. Easy app to understand, no bugs and other problems, and suppport is awesome.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Keep enjoying our profit calculator app and do let us know if you ever need any assistance. Cheers!

LuxLivn

Firstly, the app is amazing. It's pack with all the necessary features to ensure you get the right numbers for tracking. I've tried many profit apps but this is the best. Even their support is quick to respond. In fact, I requested for a feature to be added and they are already working on its release! A company who actively listens to their clients it's a company I'm willing to do business with.

July 27, 2021

You're amazing too!😃 We're always happy to hear suggestions for how to improve BeProfit and make it easier to track Shopify expenses & profits. We hope you continue loving the app, let us know if you ever need help!

Otto Il Bassotto

Finally a dashboard that gives me the overview that I need to run our online store business. And someone who helps you in setting it up and making the right decisions.

July 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review! It's our pleasure to help you out with our Shopify calculator app. Our support team is always here if you have questions.

Cici Underwear

I tried a bunch of different solutions that didn't work. BeProfit is the best! I love how easy it is to check my performance anytime!

July 25, 2021

We're happy to hear you're enjoying our profit calculator app! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Parvus Wallets™

I have tried several profit tracking apps and this is the one! This app covers all your expenses and syncs seamlessly. The charts and reports help you understand your business even better. What is the main question a store owner asks, is what he is earning? Well, this app gives you that answer.

July 19, 2021

We're very happy to hear how much useful our Shopify profit calculator app is for your business! Keep enjoying BeProfit and if you need anything our support team is always happy to help. 👍

Pawpaw.ch

The app seems to do exactly as promized. It has multiple track functions (From orders (You can choose if unpaid/unfullfilled orders are counted) and same as tracking the marketing platforms spent, which is now essential for ROMI instead of just counting the ROAS of FB/Google. Great app overall.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your great feedback! If you ever need any help with our profit calculator app, our support team would be happy to assist 😀

Customize Your Life Shop

I was Helped by Raphael Hyde and it was a great experience! I was totally overwhelmed with my new business opening and all the costs. I downloaded the app but had doubts I would be able to make it work. Right away, Raphael helped me learn what I needed to, walking through all my questions. He even was willing to jump on a call to help, even though my struggles were pretty basic. I couldn't be more pleased!

July 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our expense tracker app! 😃 It means a lot to hear that you were so pleased with the help our support team provided. Raphael sends his regards - let us know if you ever need anything!

ajust Presets

Knowing your numbers is one of the most important parts of any business. And that's exactly what this app takes care of. Beautiful (and customizable) dashboard and detailed reports for every financial aspect of your business. I really like this app, but what I like even more is the customer service. Simply unmatched. I wish more apps had support like this one. Thanks Raphael!

July 8, 2021

We couldn't agree more - tracking business metrics is key to ecommerce success. Thanks for your great feedback, it means a lot to us!

Triple Theta

Love it. This app is both free and one of my most used shopify apps. Highly recommend it to anyone still doing profit calculations by hand.

July 8, 2021

We're happy to hear you're enjoying our profit calculator app! Thanks for your great review! :)

Fifth and Ninth

This app has been great for tracking expenses, ad spend, and profits. It also connects to Shopify to keep track of transaction fees, shipping & handling fees, costs, order refunds, and taxes. This app is convenient and sends daily snapshot summaries to your email. Liora and Raphael are friendly, patient, and helpful; support live chat is invaluable!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your fantastic review of our Shopify expense tracker app 🙂 We're pleased to hear that it's proven so convenient for you! Our support team is here if you have any questions - keep enjoying!