BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Unlock the Universe

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App! This will def help me stay on top of business stats. And support was quick to reply to my questions.

March 6, 2022

Our pleasure! Keep tracking your profits with BeProfit and let us know if you need any further assistance.

NATI

Location Israel

Good customer service! very helpful !! recommended - and really nice app for order tracking - love it

February 27, 2022

We appreciate your feedback! If you need any help or have any suggestions for improving our profit calculator - do let us know. Cheers!

Smartwatchmagazijn.nl

Location Germany

Very good app which gives you all the insights you need. Easy to use and very good support. Mus have for every Shopify owner!

February 27, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! Keep tracking profits with BeProfit and do let us know if there's anything we can help with. Cheers!

Rubberizeit

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app gives accurate and detailed reports and very user friendly. Customer support is outstanding. Highly recommend

February 27, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback, we're happy we can help! If you need any help or have any suggestions for improving our profit calculator, we'd be happy to know!

The Locker Room Jock

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great and very comprehensible dashboard, I can have a great glance of my profit to make sure my cost are on track, I have also talked directly to the team for new functionalities that would make my online stores much easier to manage and they have been very kind, understanding reply quickly

February 27, 2022

We appreciate your feedback. We're looking into these issues and will reach out to you shortly to make sure everything works properly.

Qonekkt

Location Kenya

The app works really well to track my costs. The only issue I had with it was that my shipping costs weren't being recorded properly. Customer Support helped me sort out the issue by setting up my shipping profiles properly and showing me how to update any previous orders that had cost recording issues. I am very happy with it. Thanks

February 17, 2022

We're happy we could help! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Cheers!

Nouvely.com

BeProfit is a great app and their customer service is amazing.
I was having problems connecting my TikTok Ads account to it and had to book a call with their support team.
Daniel guided me through the possible alternatives to fix the problem, and after being unsuccessful he offered to take the problem to their internal team so they could potentially be able to fix it internally.
However, before we hang up he came with a last minute idea and patiently waited until I completed the steps and fixed the problem myself.
I recommend the app because both features and customer service are great!

February 17, 2022

Thank you for your amazing feedback, it's our pleasure to help. If you need further assistance or have any suggestions for improving our profit tracker, do let us know!😊

WALLIEN Australia

Location Netherlands

Great app for understanding your shops profitability and overall ROAS. Also deeper analysis on product profitability and marketing spend. A bit on the expensive side though. Amazing customer service! They are really responsive and cooperative!

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy you find our profit calculator helpful in understanding your shop's metrics. If you ever need any further assistance just let us know. Cheers!

Mon éternelle

Location France

Best app to follow you KPI's and run your ecom with good data analys. The UX experience is great, very easy to use and userfriendly

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your awesome review! If you ever need any help or have any suggestions for improvements - don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers!

Jusqu'à la lune...

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

An incredible team, always responsive and caring support. I recommend, best app to track your numbers

February 8, 2022

Big thanks from everyone here at BeProfit. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Cheers!