Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

AstridFrank

Love this app! Show all i need and the customer service are very good, they answer within 20 min, somethimes only 5.

June 16, 2021

BeProfit loves you back! We appreciate your feedback very much. If you ever need any help with our Shopify profit & expense tracker app, our support team is always here for you.

Iconic Watch

Very useful application that allows me to see in real time my results, moreover a source of information are provided to better understand and anticipate its expenses

June 15, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy our BeProfit app is helping make your Shopify analysis clearer. Do let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns, we'd be happy to help!

The Sweetie Shoppie

Wow... A god send on the basic store... It allows me to track most income and expenses (My shipping is a bit off but im still playing with the settings). Overall, I can get a good grip on the figures!

May 30, 2021

We're so happy to read that! Thank you for your great feedback, we're doing our best to provide you with the best profit calculator on the Shopify app store. If there's anything we can help with - we're here for you💪

AmericanWaffle

Best. App. Ever. Love the product and love the team, thank you so much! Keep users informed and the amazing updates.

May 30, 2021

We love you too! Thank you for the amazing review. Keep enjoying our Shopify profit & expense tracker, and let our support team know if you ever need help with the app 😍

Sky Map

Amazing app, works perfect and it helps us to manage our ads costs to keep our business profitable.

May 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We work hard to make our calculator dashboard a great tool for you - we're happy to hear it's helping your business stay profitable! Our support team is here if you ever need anything. 🙏

Valvito

Interface design and customer service are great! I look forward to seeing the third-party fulfillment services' integrations!

May 23, 2021

Thanks very much for your feedback!
We're happy you're enjoying the app, and we'll certainly update you about any new features or integrations (including fulfillment services!)😀

Archie & Izzy

WOW! I dont do many reviews but this is worth it. The support from Raphael and the team has been incredible. They are always available and always so easy to communicate with and help get you set up. The interface and metrics and reports are amazing, If you are running any type of ecommerce business id highly recommend this as a simple plug in. The app and the team are top class!

May 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words😊
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions.

Head of Marble

I use this everyday and its my primary tool for determining profitability. Very clean layout, easy to use as well as create product or campaign based reports. An essential for me.

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback!
Our whole team is super excited to hear that BeProfit is helping your business!
Please don't forget that we are always here to offer any assistance you may need. And of course, we're always open to hearing your suggestions on how we can make BeProfit even better😄

BCWEARS

A very powerfull app. The best i can find. With the mobile widget i can looking in all moment the shop status.

May 9, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, it really makes our day!
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback. 🤗

sober

Best Profit-Tracking App here, as it supports multiple adspent variants, nice interface, most flexible shipping and COG system etc. and not to forget the worldclass provided support by raphael.

May 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words😊
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions.