BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lybra Intimates

This is an absolute must if you have a store regardless if it's online or not. Customer service is A+++ I had a issue at 1am scheduled a call at 10am you can not ask for amazing support like that. Now to the why: The program combines you total ad spend, cost of goods and operating expenses to determine your ROI. This has allowed me to make adjustments to my inventory and prices. It syncs to Aliexpress and other DS companies. You really need this program in your business. The success of your business is in the numbers. You need this best investment ever.

September 6, 2021

We couldn't have said it better..eCommerce success starts with knowing your numbers. Thanks for your awesome review, we're happy you're enjoying our profit tracking app. If you ever need any further assistance - we're here for you!

Appalachian Outfitters

A great way to track your Shopify store's finances. BeProfit is able to give you insight into the business that just isn't available through the built in reporting in Shopify, and the customer service team is always very responsive if there are any questions or issues.

September 5, 2021

Your review means a lot to us! Thank you for you kind words and for choosing our profit calculator app to track your store's finances. Cheers!

Valyou Furniture

Pretty straight forward. UTMs for Ad Spend. Will help with seeing a clear journey of conversions. Fast Meeting Scheduling too.

September 2, 2021

We're happy to hear that our UTM attribution feature is helping you track your ad conversions - thank you for the feedback! We hope you're also enjoying the other powerful features in our profit tracker app. Let us know if you'd like a hand exploring them!

So604

I used this app to figure out how much I am making, rather than using a google sheets. Its very comprehensive. Their customer success team and account management is awesome and very responsive. I came to them with some concerns and they were able to address them very quickly and efficiently. I am super excited to be using this app!

September 1, 2021

We appreciate your review and we're happy to hear how much you like our Shopify profit/expense tracking app! Our support team will reach out directly to find out how we can best address the integration challenges you were facing.

Avant Therapeutics

The app is really good. It has a lot of reports and complex customizations, as the UTM report that is really useful if you are using Facebook given that they're really imprecise to measure IOS events now.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! It makes us happy to hear that our profit tracker app is helping you combat the impact of iOS14 updates! Keep enjoying BeProfit, our support team is always here if you need anything.

The Tactical Revolution

Really great app, since I have started using it, I am now aware of my profits on a daily/monthly basis. Really recommend it.

August 23, 2021

Thanks for your great review, we're happy to hear BeProfit helps you keep track of your profits. Let us know if you ever need any assistance🙏

DOVEALA - #1 THE SHOP OF THE WORLD

Location Réunion

Really the best apps to analyze the business plan of your business. Moreover, the staff are very reactive.

August 22, 2021

We're happy you find our profit tracker helpful! If you ever need any assistance - we're here for you. Cheers!

Into The Verse Toys

An absolutely amazing product that is so incredibly versatile. In my experience it beats "competitors" (if you can call them that, because no others that I have found have anywhere near the functionality)hands down. And to top it all off, actual real life support is just a click away with response times quicker than my mum on Whatsapp!

August 17, 2021

Our team is very happy to receive such a gracious review, thank you so much. We'll continue working hard to bring you the best Shopify profit & expense tracker! As you mentioned, our support team is always here if you need anything.

Adenberger Damenmode

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really great app and special thanks to the support team. We have had some technical issues with the ad spend not properly syncing and they did not give up and fixed the issue :) Highly recommend!

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your great review, we're always happy to help! Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance. Cheers!

OHM Electric Bikes Canada

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Great app with great dashboard to track profits. Nice interface and friendly support staff to help with questions.

August 12, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we're very happy to hear that our Shopify expense tracker is helping 'keep the wheels turning' for your business! Our support team is always here for you if you have any questions.