Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Linions

great app, amazing support, they solve every issue that i had, got everything i need and more, highly recommended!

April 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it really makes our day🙌
our support team is here if you ever need a hand.

Fastshades Norge

Incredible app. Easy to find optimum ad spend and maximize net profit with the features in this app.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

KRONIFY

Everything works good. The only negative on the app is the speed.
The Team is very responsive as well.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us :)

Your feedback is always welcome and truly helps us improve the app. We're tuning our engine now to speed things up!

Choladeck

BeProfit app has solved my biggest problem, knowing the net revenue of my business! They keep on updating the app to the latest features needed and if there are any problems, the support team really solve them quickly for me! Highly recommended!

April 21, 2021

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

Allegra Store

Great job team! I loved the app, and I'll renew it after the trial! Out of the box, without premium, it's very helpful.

April 21, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

Totes and Tokens

BeProfit is user friendly and straight forward. I didn't have much time to explore it completely but if it doesn't provide a profit and loss statement I think it should.

April 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Please let us know if there’s anything our support team can do for you, we’re always here to help 🙌

The Lazy Paws

This app has helped me track all expenses related to setting up and running my online store. It's integration with my ad platforms has been immensely helpful in planning my next steps. This is an essential tool for any online business owner!

April 18, 2021

Thanks for your great review, it really makes our day!
If you ever have any questions or concerns about the BeProfit profit calculator, we’d be more than happy to assist!🙌

Keia Tea

It's a great app! Very helpful and easy to use. And the customer service is very good too. Thank you !

Outdoor Gear Stop

This app has helped me understand how much profit I'm making in a very easy way. Probably the best app and most important one I've used on shopify. Try it out!

April 14, 2021

We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊

hebe supplements

Very easy to use, simplifies all my expenses into one online format. I find it very intuitive also. Love it!

April 14, 2021