BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

by Become

Track & export true profit reports, order metrics & expenses

PHANTOM Charger

its the slowest app you will ever use its absolutely insane! Great features but you cant even use them! It doesn't load man!!!! Im not being dramatic here....I've been using it for a few months and I've only been able to actually see relevant and correct data a hand full of times. Also, I have fast wifi so its not that. Its literals just so slow. You can't use it!

March 29, 2021

Hi,
Eden Amirav here, CEO at BeProfit.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and sorry for the experience you've had with our app.

We’re currently having a technical issue which we’re working on resolving ASAP, so you should be able to enjoy all of the app’s features shortly.
We'll make sure to let you know once everything’s back to normal.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

We’re working hard to provide all of our users with the best profit calculator app out there.

22 Lions

Their password system is broken. I kept putting new passwords because the system refused all and still, it keeps saying my passwords are wrong.

December 20, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eden the CEO of BeProfit.

I'm sorry for the password issue you experienced with our app.

Our team has fixed the problem, which was related to the use of characters such as (@) and (!).

We’ve reset your password so all you need to do now is create a new one. Please let us know if you still experience any difficulties. We did also try to reach you via email and support chat with no success.

Thank you for helping to pinpoint this as it also may have affected other customers.

As the app is still relatively new, these things happen from time to time, but we are and will keep doing our best to improve it and squash any bugs we find as quickly as possible.

In our continuous efforts to improve the app, we've just added a few features to the app:

🟣 Products Page - a central hub for all of your products' data, shown to you on a per-product basis or as totals

🟣 Custom Reports - view periodic insights into specific metrics that are important to you, and even schedule reports in advance

We recommend giving us another chance to prove how our app can help your store.

Please let me know if I can help with anything further.

ShopStunners

Doesn't work as described or mentioned in the reviews. I have tried connecting to all ad accounts and uploaded all the products list multiple times. Not worth the time.

December 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eden the CEO of BeProfit. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I'm sorry for the experience you've had with our app.

I wanted to reach out to help guide you on which ad accounts you can connect and how to upload a supported CSV file (instead of the 3rd party CSV you uploaded) with all of your products' costs.
Unfortunately, we weren't able to reach you via chat, email, or phone call.

Please get back to us so we can guide you on how to solve these issues.

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.