BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
BeProfit 📊
4.9
November 30, 2022

Even if it is a very well created app, unfortunately after 10 months of use I have been totally upset from this and especially from the support. Ι had a problem wıth the total sales. The app was showing different total sales ( daily and monthly), different from the Shopify. So, when I realised it I sent many emails and I spoke to the chat. Many tickets bu t no asnwer. After one week of trying to communicate I decided to uninstall the app because I couldn't find a way to fix it on my own and of course, if the total sales where shown wrong, all the other calculatıons about the profıts were also wrong. After uninstalling, the staff sent me many emails to ask me why I uninstalled it, which I answered of course. They said that they haven't received any tickets on the chat and no emails. They pursuade me to install it again , which I did and they would try to fix the problem. One week after again no solution. And the last but not least was that even if I was their customer for 10 months, the new pricing that they charged me was 30$ more than I was paying all the months on my subscrition. When i asked why was that they said they couldn't do anyhting. So neither solved the problem, neither wanted to. And they increased the monthly fees so, without Improvıng their app and their facilitities. Unfortunately, tottaly disapointed.

Manena
Greece
Time spent using app: 12 months
BeProfit 📊 replied November 30, 2022

Hi, this is Eden, the CEO at BeProfit.

I am very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. Our team has tried to reach you to resolve the issues to your satisfaction.
I would like to touch base with you personally on a live call to help address any issues you may be facing and understand how the team and I can improve BeProfit for all of our users.
I'm sure we can make things right!

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Eden | BeProfit CEO

July 27, 2021

Sadly typing in all your details only to be disappointed when it doesn't work for you.
Regret installing it. Would be nice if it did what it said it does. Don't waste your time because you'll never get it back after trying to use this app. Hopefully time spent reviewing this poor quality app will save someone else time.

White Lion Design
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
BeProfit 📊 replied July 27, 2021

Hi there, we're very sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with our app. We've been trying to reach you to better understand what went wrong and make sure everything works as it should. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

December 2, 2020

Doesn't work as described or mentioned in the reviews. I have tried connecting to all ad accounts and uploaded all the products list multiple times. Not worth the time.

ShopStunners
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
BeProfit 📊 replied December 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eden the CEO of BeProfit. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I'm sorry for the experience you've had with our app.

I've been trying to reach out to help guide you on which ad accounts you can connect and how to upload a supported CSV file (instead of the 3rd party CSV you uploaded) with all of your products' costs.
Unfortunately, we weren't able to reach you via chat, email, or phone call.

Please get back to us so we can guide you on how to solve these issues.

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Eden | BeProfit CEO