Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

White Lion Design

Sadly typing in all your details only to be disappointed when it doesn't work for you.
Regret installing it. Would be nice if it did what it said it does. Don't waste your time because you'll never get it back after trying to use this app. Hopefully time spent reviewing this poor quality app will save someone else time.

July 27, 2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with our app. We're trying to reach out to you to get a better understanding of what went wrong and make sure everything works as it should. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

22 Lions

Their password system is broken. I kept putting new passwords because the system refused all and still, it keeps saying my passwords are wrong.

December 20, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eden the CEO of BeProfit.

I'm sorry for the password issue you experienced with our app.

Our team has fixed the problem, which was related to the use of characters such as (@) and (!).

We’ve reset your password so all you need to do now is create a new one. Please let us know if you still experience any difficulties. We did also try to reach you via email and support chat with no success.

Thank you for helping to pinpoint this as it also may have affected other customers.

As the app is still relatively new, these things happen from time to time, but we are and will keep doing our best to improve it and squash any bugs we find as quickly as possible.

In our continuous efforts to improve the app, we've just added a few features to the app:

🟣 Products Page - a central hub for all of your products' data, shown to you on a per-product basis or as totals

🟣 Custom Reports - view periodic insights into specific metrics that are important to you, and even schedule reports in advance

We recommend giving us another chance to prove how our app can help your store.

Please let me know if I can help with anything further.

Eden | BeProfit CEO

ShopStunners

Doesn't work as described or mentioned in the reviews. I have tried connecting to all ad accounts and uploaded all the products list multiple times. Not worth the time.

December 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eden the CEO of BeProfit. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I'm sorry for the experience you've had with our app.

I wanted to reach out to help guide you on which ad accounts you can connect and how to upload a supported CSV file (instead of the 3rd party CSV you uploaded) with all of your products' costs.
Unfortunately, we weren't able to reach you via chat, email, or phone call.

Please get back to us so we can guide you on how to solve these issues.

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Eden | BeProfit CEO