Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

unlimited product options, variants options, & color swatches

Paper+Flower

This app does provide a way to customise the product options and it was really easy to use. It has the conditional logic that I was looking for. However a huge drawback is that I am unable to connect a product image to the product selections. I am afraid that if this isn't resolved I will have to look for another app, it is a non negotiable for me. But it was easy to use and looked good in my Shopify store, so if you don't need to connect images then it is a good option for customisation.

December 12, 2019

Our app can load an image associated with a variant if you are using Shopify Options. Sometimes certain themes need some code to make that compatible.

Can you contact us here https://www.relentlessapps.com/contact/ or send us an email at contact@relentlessapps.com and we can fix the issue for you.

YourDogSocks

We use this app in my webshop where I sale custom socks. It works perfectly for us. But the most important is the great support they offer. We are no experts in digital technology and have no programming skills... great support is a dealbraker. Thank you!

Poupee Doll France

I use this app to help me put the options of my products and it works really good. The app team has been really helpfull, thank you very much !

strappedfortime.com

This product and customer service is awesome! It allows me to provide add-on options without having to create new variants. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

My3rdPlace.net

I had some issues with the install of this app. Support responded quickly and with info that helped me solve my issue. On a Saturday no less! Unexpected and great support service!

Happypop

The Help Team is fantastic! We met some error after installed the app and the team made every effort to help us out. Highly recommended.

Rover Store

We have enjoyed using this app so far! We downloaded it with the goal to be able to move away from drop down variants to more visible swatches in both color and word form. This app has delivered both. In addition, we had an issue with trying to integrate with another app, and they added coding to help accomodate. We appreciate the app and service!

Revolution Mfg

Awesome App. Had a minor issue with the integration with my theme and the support team was able to get a permanent solution integrated promptly. Great App and Great Service. Highly Recommend!

MJ Oracle

Great great app and very easy to configure but there is one huge problem.
If i add a text field to a product, the text you write in there is the same color as the background. Is there any setting or something different to fix that. Thx for help

December 2, 2019

Hi Manuel we fixed the issue for you. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Can you do us a favor and update your review?

RawSkinCeuticals

The app would be almost perfect except it has no way of showing products swatch colors and the developers/customer service do not care about your problems. They will give 50% effort. If you have a complicated problem just don't do it. If it's simple then go for it. Literally 75% of the time it doesn't charge the customer for the add-on. I lost so much money not catching them. I don't recommend at all but it could be a nice fit for you depending on your theme and how complex the add-ons need to be. It's very upsetting because it has a lot of potential. To summarize, the customer service do not care about problems, it doesn't charge the customers, and I just get lots of problems with it. Just save yourself the trouble if you bought a theme. IT WILL NOT WORK.

December 1, 2019

I'm sorry we weren't able to solve your problem before. You said our app was almost perfect besides the price add-ons not functioning. If you give us another chance we can look into the issue fix the problem. Send us an email to contact@relentlessapps.com and we will sort everything out.

I am also unclear about your comment that the products swatch colors don't work. Our app has image and color swatches you can use for the product options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17