Variants Option Product Option

Variants Option Product Option

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, infinite options, color swatch, upload

The Bella Bean

We love this app. It’s the best solution for us to offer monogramming on specific products with an add on fee.

usefuldesign

Super customer service! They are really quick to fix any issue or inquiry you may have. I recently installed the app and so far I love the features and how user-easily it is. Super Recommended! I want to give them more than 5 stars. Thank you. Jon

Le Petit Artist

Simple, yet great tool. Intuitive UI. Absolutely dedicated customer support. Works with a few clicks.

Hedonist Chicago

Just want to say few words about customer service. Got some issues with the app and once I’ve messaged to developers so all my issues were solved in shortest time and extremely professional. Thank you guys. Amazing job.

TinyGardens

The app provides exactly what we needed. There was some small issue in the code and Martin and Jon did their best to help us. They solved the problem immediately and were super responsive. Thank you so much :)

FromPicToArt

Unfortunately, it was a complete waste of time. It took me days to set up the app. Unfortunately, the app has some bugs, e.g. product prices are not transferred to the checkout page. The customer service responded relatively quickly, but could not help in most cases. The technician is booked out for days, I was told. To fix my problems I would have had to wait 4 (!!!) days. Such slow service can ruin your business. I definitely cannot recommend this app, it just has too many bugs.

July 15, 2021

Thank you for the compliment, we do our best to answer emails quickly. When I looked into our emails I saw that we always responded within a few hours answering your questions and fixing any issues you had with the app.

To be clear I do see Jon had told you it would take 1-4 days to fix your incompatibility issue with your theme where our app's virtual options were not showing there. I tried to fix this issue 24 hours after you gave us access to your store but you had already uninstalled the app.

To be fair to all our customers we fix the problems of our customers in the order we receive them.

If you would like to try out our app again please re-install the app.

Martin
Relentless Apps

Green Acres Horses

I think it is a great app. Simple, well designed, user interface and accomplishes what it claims. I will continue to use it if I can increase my sales enough to justify the expense.

Straight Cut Design

App has improved the customer ordering experiences for our custom products. During install received support to get app working with the store theme, making it easy.

Fanarti

This app is great and giving you multiple variants and the team will go above and beyond in making sure their app integrates perfectly into your current theme and are always there to give speedy support.

ACESHOCKSTORE

The app is the best I ever used for custom made product. They really did a good job, the customer service replied very quick., and solved the problem quickly.Thank you soooo much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62