Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variants options, infinite options, color swatches & uploads

LINKD THE LABEL

I used this app to help me customize a few products on my site and I love how easy it was to set up. Their customer service is amazing and I recommend this app to everyone who would need to customize their products on their site. Extremely user friendly!

ToonInject

Even there a few bugs, the support team helps you very fast, although there are only 2 men.
good job

XOXOKristen

PROS:
1. The guys that write the app are great. They will promptly and timely answer to your questions. Keep going with a good job!
2. The main thing that distinguishes this app from all other similar apps is that this app is written logically, intuitively, and with lots of thought.
3. The interface is very easy to work with, hats down, you won't need to read the FAQ or watch videos. You'll jump right in and start customizing.
4. You can do all the customizations in one app - text, long text color & image swatches, instruction/information bars, grid, buttons, checkboxes, radio boxes, file upload, dropdown. I found only 1 other Shopify app that can do all of the above.
5. You can use HTML code in the instruction fields which makes your page unique and gives tones of possibilities to decorate it in colors, images, font sizes, paragraphs, etc. For those like me who don't understand HTML - there are free automated web sites that would code the HTML. Just search for "word to HTML" on google.
6. This app has the most simple and elegant design on the outside. Simple, clean lines and shapes of the fields and swatches, that would interfere and match any website design.
7. Price is great and compared to other apps and their possibilities, this one wins over anything else.

CONS:
1. The app does not interact with AJAX pop up cart. The developers said they are thinking to write their own AJAX pop up cart and I hope they do it soon. This is really important.
2. The price add on didn't work for my theme (bought outside Shopify), however, they fixed it, but, the price add on now appears in the shopping cart as a completely individual product without a photo. Very weird.
I wish I was able to at least attach a photo for this new "product" so the customers don't feel as weird as I felt when I saw it.

Rafter S Cattle

I used Custom Product Options to include 10 check boxes for 3 products. Works great, looks great. The theme I was using required them to make a few tweaks; within a day it was up and working.

Nock On Archery

The Best Custom Product App has been such an awesome custom build tool for our Shopify store. We have several custom products that require quite a bit of detailed information from the customer to make sure the product is dialed in to their exact specifications. The Best Custom Product App did exactly what we needed it to do and it was so easy to use. Along the way, Jon provided impeccable customer service and was so incredibly supportive and helpful. If you're looking to have a custom order process on your Shopify store, we highly recommend the Best Custom Product app!

Hornsby Solutions

This app does exactly what i need it to do. It gives me a lot more flexibility than the built in Shopify features and allows more than the default 100 variants. The best feature i think is the conditional options. Having the conditional options prevents customers from seeing options they do not need to see based on what they select. I did have a few minor issues when first setting up this app but Jon and Martin either fixed the issues for me or told me how to fix them extremely quickly. Their customer support is top notch.

Barbecues Galore

I used the other option app, but that one won't support adding tax on options. I have to test several apps and move to this one. Great app, easy to use. Excellent tech support, get back to me in 1 business day and really helpful on getting my issue fixed.

Kyle's Style

Decent. When your customer does a FILE UPLOAD and tries to Add to Cart it takes SO LONG that customers think the button doesn't work.
Also, if you have to edit the pages of multiple products you have to restart the search process over and over again. The app does the job but needs improvements.

June 26, 2020

I emailed you back with some possible solutions.

Looking forward to hearing back from you

- Jon

ALELA-Shop

I'm so sorry, but I haven't received an email from you.
Thank you for the quick answer here.
I am now trying to send you an email again.

Thanks and have a nice day.

June 25, 2020

Hi Eduard, I keep on trying to email you and I don't think the emails are going through. Can you try emailing from a different email.

Please make sure to whitelist our emails and check if our emails went to spam. conatact@relentlessapps.com

I also got an email saying

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on vps24792.inmotionhosting.com."

I think you have an issue with your hosting company inmotion

- Jon

Mealthy

Amazing app but the most amazing part of it is the team behind it (Jon and Martin). They were really quick to help me with my issue and that means a lot to me. Thank you guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33