Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

Unlimited custom product options, variants options, & swatches

Stonebjelk

Excellent customer support. The application works very well for us at the moment. I would gladly recommend this app to companies that want to have product customization features in there product page.

Boulder Creek Packs

This app was easy to setup - much easier than one of the major competitors! The documentation was easy to understand and I had our swatches set up in a couple of hours vs days. I think it would be even better if they had the ability to do 2-color swatches as well as being able to use images that had already been uploaded instead of having to reload them for each swatch group.

GoldPony

The app was just what I was looking for it was easy to use, good functionality and great support. 5 stars!

Baker Street Snow

Works perfectly for our store, no issues, very happy with it! Had to contact customer support for some help and they responded quickly..all around great experience so far.

Alex + Nova

Provides a critical feature for a shop with many variations for products. Easy setup. There were some compatibility issues with our theme but the support team was quick to lend help and get us up and running. Would definitely recommend!

pushpinmaps.com

The app does exactly what it says and the customer service they provide is top-notch. Thanks for the help.

Update: I can't get over how helpful this team is. They have gone above and beyond to help me and I can't sing their praises enough. Thanks again!!!

LowKeySt

Relentless has been great to us! They were very responsive when we had a minor issue. They were very fast to solve it, we really appreciate them and highly recommend them.

Marcani

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
the app is now having access to order and customer details which they previous never asked.
Giving your customer data to a third party app which doesn't need it to function can be harmful for your business

June 25, 2019

We are updating our permissions so we can create price add-ons for our app. This has been the number one feature that users have asked for and we need these updated permissions to allow us to write draft orders for these price add-ons.

I'll send an email out to all our customers notifying them on why we need these permissions.

If you have any more questions contact us at contact@relentlessapps.com

The Wedding Parties

I'm really happy with this app and the customer service! I had a conflict with the app and the theme I was using, but Jon and Martin were quick to respond and get it fixed. I moved my shop from Magento to Shopify and this app along with shopify variants is all I needed for my custom product options to work just as they did before.

E3Life Silicone rings

I love the app! I use it mainly to configure various swatch settings. I tried a few other ones, but I found this one to be the easiest, with the most variety and to configure is so simple. I was also looking at the custom text and logo options, especially to create custom engravings. It does give you the option for custom text and uploading of logo's, so to make this app even better, I would suggest to have a preview of the text available, as well as an option to select a specific font. Other than that, this is really an excellent app and the support so far has been outstanding. I can really recommend this to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11