Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

unlimited product options, variants options, & color swatches

Phoenix Rising Saddles Gaited Horse Tack

I have a lot of options and pricing changes that goes along with the options. This app allowed me to list all my items with their options and variants quickly and easily. This app was a deciding-factor in being able to use the Shopify platform as my main platform.

Little Luna

Jon was prompt in his replies and helped me with most of the issues i was facing.
The app could use some additional customization features, but nonetheless Jon was able to help me manually code what i needed into the website.

Gifts By Jon

Totally Brilliant App. I deleted three other paid apps because this one covers more than you could ever with for. The pricing option is a little expensive but the App works perfectly and you do not have to be a wizard to use it. Highly recommended, saves hours of messing about with a bunch of other Apps to achieve what this App does in one.

Beautiful Doors

Only app that i found that could change the style of the Shopify Variants
Options can be set up on a product by product basis with an easy way of copying to other products if needed.
Support has been exceptional!

Peach Avocado

+ Easy to add stuff to product page

- Doesn't work with express checkouts, including;
PayPal. Google Pay. Apple Pay, etc.

- I tested and had 6 orders with this product, only 1 actually charged for the add ons.

- Admin area a bit ugly, not properly coded in Polaris with React etc

October 21, 2019

Hi Ricky. We are sorry but the express checkout buttons aren't compatible with price add-ons. We would love it Shopify would make this compatible with our app, and similar apps, but we are working with the limitations given.

We edited some code to remove those buttons on the cart page if a user has price add-ons so you don't run into this problem again.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

todolentes.cl

The app suits perfectly to what I was looking fot. However, the best of all was the support team. Thanks a lot.

Mino Dance

After trying a few different apps that didn't meet our needs, we were so happy to discover 'Best Custom Product Options'. The team helped us manually install the app on our custom theme. The app works perfectly - we can customise the appearance of the colour swatches and variants for our products.
The only suggestion I would add, is the ability to display both colour swatches and image swatches on one product - this update would be perfect!
Other than this we love it, thanks guys!

The Yarn Room

I use this app in my two websites to show swatches. They were able to help me show inventory quantities as well. They were helpful and attentive. Thank you

MeowLoverClub

Awesome app and brilliant customer support! My request and questions were addressed and solved in a very timely matter.

Porcupine Stickers

This app is great for my color swatches. I offer over 60 colors and this is the only app I could find to sell my products the way that I wanted. I had a couple issues setting the app up but all the problems I had (my own fault) were dealt with by support quickly. I haven't even cracked the surface of what this app can do yet. Good stuff. Thanks for the help Jon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14