Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variant options, infinite options, color swatch, upload, field

Edible Piñatas

This app is a life-saver for my business and helps me differentiate from my local competitors. The customization options are limitless, and I especially love the add-on prices and conditional logic, as it is a necessary function for my website. The duplicate function is also a great feature that allows you to easily apply the same customization choices to multiple products, which saves a lot of time. Not only does the app look clean on my site, but it has also limited some of the need for communication between myself and the customer. I would highly recommend and honestly believe that the upgraded plan is absolutely worth the price.

KAF Home

My team and I love this app. It fulfills all of our needs-product variants especially. The Best Custom Product Options team is so quick to respond and very helpful with any questions we have.

Patousserie Prints

I used the app in order to customize further the products in my store and it works flawlessly. Great support also whenever i needed it! Recommended

Desi's Designs & Kreations

I literally just downloaded this app to see if I can get some more options for my customers to choose from when it comes to selecting things for personalization and custom items. I am IN LOVE with this app!! It was soooo easy to use. The only downfall is, they do not help with inventory. Other than that, THIS APP IS AMAZING!!!!

Lifters Wear

This app just optimized our product page a lot and the support even helped to integrate it the right way so thumbs up:)

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

They generated the charge immediately, they did not give me 14 days to check if it complies with what I require, and with the first revision it does not comply, I require my refund

January 12, 2021

I have already contacted Shopify and they issued you a refund. You had previously installed our app last year and used up your free trial, so that is the reason why you were charged.

If you have any more questions let me know :)

Jon
Relentless Apps

The Forever Rose Demo

This app works great for what we need and the tech support under a TRIAL period no less has been amazing. They are even working on being able to use 2 options at the same time which will be terrific i.e. a checkbox with text and an image. I am happy to recommend this app/product and look forward to using it on our new site!

Sandstone Avenue

We use this app for a number of our items that require customization. It works great and the developer has also been helpful in setting up some coding in our confirmation emails.

REG KING

We use this app to help provide a larger variety of options for our customers and its amazing. After trying to find the perfect one, Best Custom Product Options has everything we needed and even more. Not to mention, the customer service is amazing too! After experiencing a small issue they resolved it within a day. Definitely recommend this app!!

bobsportraits

Support was amazing! I was so shocked to see how quickly they responded, troubleshot, and went in to my store's code to fix the problem. Can't recommend enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50