Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

Infinite options, variants options, & color swatches

Meaux Essentials, LLC

When first installed, the app glitched at first. Sent in my problem and it was taken care of right away! :) Thank you, Jon and Martin!

Glory Pals

Amazing app - realiable and easy to use. Support is excellent too! I've reached out to the developer team a few times and their response came quickly and efficiently every time. I'd highly recommend Best Product Options.

lexinoelbeauty.com

Customer support addressed a issue I had with aligning up the options with colors. They did a great job of making it look good. App was easy to use and makes options easy for your customers to choose from.

Office Chairs Unlimited

We tried all of the product option apps on Shopify. This is the only app that made adding hundreds of variants to each product as painless as possible. We have some custom items with 300-400 variants each. With this app, you can add the variants by a comma separated list. The other apps do not do this (Bold Product Options was painful). Also, you can set it up to have the price change on the product page. The others did not. Technical support is great as well. I had an issue where the custom product options were not displaying in the cart. Martin hopped in the store and fixed it, quickly. This is a great app!

Harper & Faith

Relentless app is brilliant, fulfils all of our business needs and the team there are quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend to anyone looking for smart product variations.

Beyoutiful Wandz

Initially this app did not work correctly with my theme. I reached out to customer service and they quickly fixed the issue and provided exceptional service. The app is easy to use and it works great in my store.

Frequency Precision

I used this app to help me display more product options / variants. It has a fantastic customer facing interface and worked very well.

Charm Optical

Jon and Martin are incredible at customer service, and the app functions well. Almost everything is customisable, and easy to use!

Uptown Bicycles

This was easy to install, and didn't interfere with payment/financing apps already installed. It made a big difference in the user experience almost instantly!

COURYAH

Top app I found on Shopify store for custom options. Jon and Martin were super helpful with all our personalized requests needed to for our site. Highly recommended!

December 27, 2019

Thanks you for the review. We try our hardest to give the best customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18