Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variant options, infinite options, color swatch, variant image

DrPigment.com

This app has worked great for what I needed. There was a tiny hiccup with the settings working like it should but the app developer was very helpful and fixed the error in a timely manner. Great app if this is what you need and great developers to help you along the way.

Buttered By Bri

I love love love this app. I didn't think that I would be able to do what I had planned when it came to my site and my business but they did exactly that. Not only is it user friendly but their customer service is immaculate. I had a response back the same day. Would highly recommend.

Svea Produkter

This app really do what it should, and the support is very fast and great. If you should have variants this is the app you should buy.

Tails In Heaven

The app is common sense. They were quick to respond to a couple technical issues and got back to me in a timely matter.

Nova Gears

I love this APP so much! It can show my products' variant pictures as swatch pictures. And it can load very fast after one or two lines of codes added to your theme. And it is as easy as a piece of cake to do. And their customer service is very good. I highly recommend this Best custom product options.

Eyefood Factory PRO

I spent hour on the shop before finding this app. I needed to add options to my products BASED ON THEIR VARIANTS. This is is THE ONLY APP that allows you to display options according to the variants. All other apps will display options based on the previous selected options. I took me a while to understand that so I am saving you time if, like me, you are looking for that feature.

I am selling paintings and wanted to add a frame option. Problem is that I have more than 30 different dimensions and do not want to manage a stock for the frame as it is custom made for each painting. With this app I created a product named FRAME, and added all dimensions with prices and with a conditional logic matching each dimension variant. Then I duplicate this product to all my catalog. By doing this, the app will automatically display/hide the option based on the variants available for each product (= I do not have to pick one by one the product and apply the option)

The dev team is amazing, very helpful and quick to answer. The admin panel is well designed even if it will be helpful to have a button to apply options to ALL PRODUCTS on ALL PAGES (or by collection etc) so we do not have to click on each products of each pages. It is painful but it is probably because I am using the app a way that was not expected at first. I am sure it will be integrated very soon.

Amazing app and team.

Berry Noble

Been using it for years. This is much cheaper than hiring a developer.
This app will give your site a professional look.

SYROKAN Official Store

I am selling products with +100 variants and this is the best app on the market to go over this problem. And I tested all of them. Great visual product swatches, great looking buttons, plus extra fast support (that happend on weekend). Highly recommend!!

Ted Time Co.

This is by far the easiest, most seamless, and best looking product customizer we've seen, and we went through A LOT of options. Also, the customer service is amazing. When we couldn't figure out how to fix a few minor errors, Jon got back to us immediately and walked us through exactly what to do. Don't waste time with other options like we did; just get this app.

Weestix

Very good support and great application ! I recommend this application because is very easy to install.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23