Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite option, product variant options, color swatch, upload

Your Personal Signature

Tried all the apps and this by far the best. Works perfectly and you can customize it. Also the best price I found. This guys made the app very good. Also their support is great and fast.

Golden Engrave

It was easy to follow the step by step instructions and figure our how to add variants to my products.

March 11, 2021

Second Specs

I used this app to sell prescription glasses. After having all the logistics set up I am finding we are having trouble converting shoppers into buyers. I would like to add some information at the checkout page for my customers but there is no way to do this. Because it uses draft orders you are limited in several typical Shopify features such as customizing the check-out or using discount codes (unless you purchase an additional app).
We also found that customers are not able to go back into their order/cart at a later time and make adjustments without starting the process over. I did contact the developer via Shopify and told it is not possible once again due to the system of using draft orders. The product has potential, but the fact that my customers do not progress past the cart page and I have no way of providing an encouraging message is frustrating.

March 10, 2021

Sorry our app isn't a good fit for you. We are working within the limitations of Shopify trying to make the best app for all our customers.

Apps like Infinite Product Options, 100+ Variants &Product Options, and Product Options Variant Option all use draft orders and have the same issue as our app. Other apps like Bold Product Option use a different system but create hundreds of products in the backend of your store which is very messy.

Our app only works on the product page like all product options apps. It sounds like you are looking for a different app to display information on the cart page to get people to convert your customers.

If you would like to uninstall our app and try a different app we would be happy to give you a refund.

- Jon

elle dreamwear

I use this app to add product customisation options to my products. I like the flexibility it lends and offers different ways of doing this. The team is super helpful when bugs arise, and go in to optimise the way the app renders in your store. Comms is also good - if there's a wait expected, they tell you.

HQ GIFTS

This is the best and most complete app for customizing products and adding variants. I sell custom mugs, and I needed an app where my customers can upload photos, write texts and make selections (radio buttons and checkboxes), I’m also using the “image swatches” variant. I’m still building my site but it looks beautiful, professional and user-friendly. I chose a paid theme and later I found that there was a conflict between the theme and this app, specifically on the “compare-at” prices (they were not changing anymore when they were supposed to change when you select a different version/size of the same product, only the final prices were changing). Jon and Martin were able to fix this problem and were attentive all the time. Now it is working perfectly. Thank you very much!

Royal Greek Store

Customer service is exceptional and they answer promptly every time. Highly recommend trying this app.

Loon arte

The worse app ever. I uninstall the app 3 days after, and they are charging me the whole month. I am feeling complete stolen

March 7, 2021

I already contacted Shopify to remove this charge from your upcoming bill.

We just updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

I looked into this and saw you had installed our app last May. Our 14 day trial was calculated from the first day you installed and that's why you immediately got charged when you reinstalled the app. That's how our old system worked

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with

Jon

Reloptix

This app has all the functions i was looking for. The support is amazing. I highly recommend this app!

Sickstwatches

I like the app, but did not get the 14 days free trial like promised, so 2 stars for now but if it is fixed i will make it 5 again. ----) looks like 5 :)

March 5, 2021

When I looked into your account I saw you used our app from May 31st to October 6th last year. The free trial is only for the first 14 days after your first installed the app.

I sent you an email with more information. Reply there and we can figure out a solution to this issue.

Have a great day,
Jon

Wessex Distillery

Does exactly what it states, the free version is great for smaller companies and the premium allows for some worthwhile features. Customer support is great also, usually responds within a couple of hours to questions