Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite option, product variant options, color swatch, upload

elle dreamwear

I use this app to add product customisation options to my products. I like the flexibility it lends and offers different ways of doing this. The team is super helpful when bugs arise, and go in to optimise the way the app renders in your store. Comms is also good - if there's a wait expected, they tell you.

HQ GIFTS

This is the best and most complete app for customizing products and adding variants. I sell custom mugs, and I needed an app where my customers can upload photos, write texts and make selections (radio buttons and checkboxes), I’m also using the “image swatches” variant. I’m still building my site but it looks beautiful, professional and user-friendly. I chose a paid theme and later I found that there was a conflict between the theme and this app, specifically on the “compare-at” prices (they were not changing anymore when they were supposed to change when you select a different version/size of the same product, only the final prices were changing). Jon and Martin were able to fix this problem and were attentive all the time. Now it is working perfectly. Thank you very much!

Royal Greek Store

Customer service is exceptional and they answer promptly every time. Highly recommend trying this app.

Loon arte

The worse app ever. I uninstall the app 3 days after, and they are charging me the whole month. I am feeling complete stolen

March 7, 2021

I contacted Shopify and they already removed this charge from your upcoming bill.

We just updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

I looked into this and saw you had installed our app last May. Our 14 day trial was calculated from the first day you installed and that's why you immediately got charged when you reinstalled the app. That's how our old system worked

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with

Reloptix

This app has all the functions i was looking for. The support is amazing. I highly recommend this app!

Sickstwatches

I like the app, but did not get the 14 days free trial like promised, so 2 stars for now but if it is fixed i will make it 5 again. ----) looks like 5 :)

March 5, 2021

When I looked into your account I saw you used our app from May 31st to October 6th last year. The free trial is only for the first 14 days after your first installed the app.

I sent you an email with more information. Reply there and we can figure out a solution to this issue.

Have a great day,

Wessex Distillery

Does exactly what it states, the free version is great for smaller companies and the premium allows for some worthwhile features. Customer support is great also, usually responds within a couple of hours to questions

Kamiqiwallz

They immediately incurred a fee and did not give me a 14-day free trial time. However, the first installation did not meet my requirements and I need a refund

March 3, 2021

I contacted Shopify and they already reversed these charges. You won't see our app charges on your upcoming bill.

We also updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

When I looked into this I saw you installed our app in October of last year and the 14 day trial started from that date. That's how our old system worked and why you were charged.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

If you can respond to my email with anything we else can do to help I would appreciate it.

PULSE

Very helpful app. They have a great knowledge base where you can find solution to almost any doubt you have. Also, the customer service is really fast and efficient.

Jamigram

Great customer service, quick and prompt response to emails and help with issues relating to app compatibility. Followed up to check all was working correctly. I find the app really easy to use, but definitely good to know help is at hand when needed. Highly recommend.